Juggernaut Extender Battery plug...

Nvreloader

Region
USA
If you have a Juggernaut Dou series and have a the extended battery, here is the correct OEM type plug, If you are looking for the Extender Battery cable/plug,
here is what it is called: https://www.panmtrade.com/.../battery-connector-power-cs...? I haven't found a US supplier yet.

Specification​

• Operating Temperature : -25℃~+80℃
  • Rated Voltage : 48V AC/ 60V DC
  • Rated Current : 2xPower:45A MAX; 4xSignal:5A MAX
  • Contact Resistance : ≤10mΩ
  • Insulated Resistance : ≥20MΩ
  • Terminal Material : Copper Alloy (Gold plated)
  • IP Rating : IPx7
  • Mating Cycles : ≥2500
  • Number of Contactor : 6
  • Plastic Material : Meet UL94-V0/RoHs Requirmente
I have to move this battery off the down tube, as I am tired of tripping when I go to slide a boot thru the slot, not enough room. So I'll move the battery to the rear rack I just have to have about a 3' extended cable/plug to reach from the rack to OEM plug site. ymmv

If you have a Juggernaut Dou series and have a the extended battery, here is the correct OEM type plug, If you are looking for the Extender Battery cable/plug,
here is what it is called: https://www.panmtrade.com/.../battery-connector-power-cs...? I haven't found a US supplier yet.

Specification​

• Operating Temperature : -25℃~+80℃
  • Rated Voltage : 48V AC/ 60V DC
  • Rated Current : 2xPower:45A MAX; 4xSignal:5A MAX
  • Contact Resistance : ≤10mΩ
  • Insulated Resistance : ≥20MΩ
  • Terminal Material : Copper Alloy (Gold plated)
  • IP Rating : IPx7
  • Mating Cycles : ≥2500
  • Number of Contactor : 6
  • Plastic Material : Meet UL94-V0/RoHs Requirmente
I have to move this battery off the down tube, as I am tired of tripping when I go to slide a boot thru the slot, not enough room. So I'll move the battery to the rear rack I just have to have about a 3' extended cable/plug to reach from the rack to OEM plug site. ymmv
I know what you mean. I moved my 2nd/optional battery from the down tube to a rear rack. What I did was to cut the cable midway from the battery mount/base to plug. then I put XT60 plugs on the cut ends. Next I fixed the mount/base on the rear rack. Finally I used wire and another pair of XT60 plugs to make a so-called extension cord. The hardest part was the initial cutting of the cable, because this commits you to the project.
The most time consuming part was placing the mount/base on the rear rack.
Good luck with your project.

RR
Thanks for the info, that will give me something to think about,
I am thinking about setting up another battery (3) so there will be no doubt that I can go as far as I want to.
So far I have 81 miles on the 2 OEM battery's, hoping to get 100+ before they need to be recharged. (Still on the 1st charge, from being new).
I have 4 battery's that fit the Wart Hog and have the same type of battery connectors, (4 prong type) but they are 48v 17.5a.,
so they won't work.
Tia,
Don

Back