Bafang programming software will not write!

Litebike

Region
USA
I'm trying to adjust some parameters of the Ultra motor but I can only read the flash or individual tabs. It reads successfully but then the write (and read) buttons do not function after that. It worked fine previously, so something happened. I've tried reloading and disconnecting the cable. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks for any insight.....

I'm trying to adjust some parameters of the Ultra motor but I can only read the flash or individual tabs. It reads successfully but then the write (and read) buttons do not function after that. It worked fine previously, so something happened. I've tried reloading and disconnecting the cable. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks for any insight.....
Try making the changes and saving the file to your laptop.
Then reopen the software
Load the file with the changes
Connect to the controller
Write to controller

Thank you but it doesn't let me save the file. The save button acts like it works but nothing happens when I click on it.

Thank you but it doesn't let me save the file. The save button acts like it works but nothing happens when I click on it.
Make sure the file name at the top of the save window fills in with the desired file name. It's buggy.
Or... Sometimes it's easier to overwrite an existing file....
So make a copy of an existing file in the folder window (not using the program) and paste it into the same.
Then change the name and click on it to open which should launch the software.
Make your changes and then try saving. If you don't see the file name at the top of the save window, select it from the files in the folder.
You should be able to write to the controller now. If not try relaunching the software again by clicking on the file you want to use, not the software shortcut. Then load the file and connect

I was referring to the Bafang configuration tool for the Bafang Ultra 620 motor with UART controller. That tool has the torque tab. With the advice from Gionnirocket, I got the "write" problem solved and the program working again. I don't know about the BESST program.

Back