So what's the guess on the new Lectric ONE product coming March 12?

so,they are going to "high end" themselves out of business? remember the old adage about pleasing everybody.

A lot of nice features, but will contribute to inflation at $1999 vs $999 if all the boomers buy one. I doubt that I could tell the difference between the belt and the chain drive models.

No this is high end at an affordable price. No one has a bike with these features at this price. Probably the most affordable low maintenance commuter bike on the market today.

No torque sensor …Lectric's PWR™ allows the rider to control the eBike's output with no additional effort so that a torque sensor is not necessary for smooth rides. Instead, the Lectric ONE has a simply designed and affordable cadence sensor.…why did they put 1 on the Xpremium which is no longer listed ?

Because this model is a non folding model, why not put a pop out battery right into the down tube like the XPeak has. I really hate that exposed battery located behind the seat as it cheapens the look a lot. Otherwise it's an eBike with features not found at that price.

No torque sensor …Lectric's PWR™ allows the rider to control the eBike's output with no additional effort so that a torque sensor is not necessary for smooth rides. Instead, the Lectric ONE has a simply designed and affordable cadence sensor.…why did they put 1 on the Xpremium which is no longer listed ?
Supposed to be a better cadence sensor... 96 magnets vs 12 that are in most cadence sensors.

I have a torque sensor Aventon... I actually prefer the cadence sensor for casual riding... and hills.

Supposed to be a better cadence sensor... 96 magnets vs 12 that are in most cadence sensors.

I have a torque sensor Aventon... I actually prefer the cadence sensor for casual riding... and hills.
Unless you stop on a hill and then try to get going again. ;)

This eBike is a BIG deal for the price...this from Electrek.."At this point, it seems like Lectric is just playing God with the entire e-bike market. I’m not exaggerating when I say this gearbox is extremely expensive. You literally couldn’t buy just gearbox for the price of this bike. It’s only through Lectric’s massive size and extreme purchasing power that they could even put it on a bike in this price class. The next cheapest e-bike I can find that has this same Pinion C1.6i auto-shifting gearbox is the Stromer ST7, which is a $13,000 electric bike."....THINK about that before thinking this is too high end for most buyers.

This eBike is a BIG deal for the price...this from Electrek.."At this point, it seems like Lectric is just playing God with the entire e-bike market. I’m not exaggerating when I say this gearbox is extremely expensive. You literally couldn’t buy just gearbox for the price of this bike. It’s only through Lectric’s massive size and extreme purchasing power that they could even put it on a bike in this price class. The next cheapest e-bike I can find that has this same Pinion C1.6i auto-shifting gearbox is the Stromer ST7, which is a $13,000 electric bike."....THINK about that before thinking this is too high end for most buyers.
well there are going to be quality sacrifices. thats how the price is so low. they dont sell that many bikes to make it that cheap.

Actually 55 pounds so middle of the road.

Don't really like where the battery is either... and the test riders are wondering why the front tire lifts up when they throttle it. :)

The bike has so many standard features as to be almost unbelievable. After watching the YouTube demo and his enthusiasm I am sure there are lots of people who are going to be clamoring to get one. If I didn't have a new bike I would certainly be seriouslyconsidering buying one. This is real tough competition in the ebike world. Other bike manufactures have got to be in a panic one how to deal with this.

Actually 55 pounds so middle of the road.

Don't really like where the battery is either... and the test riders are wondering why the front tire lifts up when they throttle it. :)
It's because they changed the power settings to full. 😁

Yes... they said that... but I'm sure having most of the weight in the back contributes to that.

Back