Requesting Himiway Zebra motor info

highrisedrifter

Region
USA
City
Los Angeles
I am looking at getting another bike and the Himiway Zebra seems to be a contender. I know the motor is 750w with 86Nm of torque, but I cant find any info on whether this has a peak wattage, like a lot of other bikes do. My wife's Nomad 1 is 750w but peaks to 1200w for instance, but is only 75Nm of torque.

Does anyone have any info on this? I sent a message to Himiway but i'm hoping I can get more info here.

You would need to know what amperage the controller is set at times the voltage of the battery. For instance your wife's bike's controller is probably set to 25A with a 48v battery that equals 1200w peak.

I am looking at getting another bike and the Himiway Zebra seems to be a contender. I know the motor is 750w with 86Nm of torque, but I cant find any info on whether this has a peak wattage, like a lot of other bikes do. My wife's Nomad 1 is 750w but peaks to 1200w for instance, but is only 75Nm of torque.

Does anyone have any info on this? I sent a message to Himiway but i'm hoping I can get more info here.
this is because manufactures lie. if the motor can do 1200 watts and only does 5nm its wasting a huge amount f battery or they are lying to make it look all souped up.

All I know is the controller is rated for 22 amps +\- 1A, but the display goes up to 25. Is anybody in here familiar with error code 24? Mine has 3000+ miles before my first error code. As for the customer service department, do not believe anything that they say. I don’t wanna throw shade at them, but they both face lied to me about upgrading the controller and display. ( see second pic)
IMG_0176.png

Attachments

• IMG_0188.png
    IMG_0188.png
    304.4 KB · Views: 42
Back