Em2 speedo not reading past 28kmph

Squirrly

Region
Canada
Hey guys, i bought a used daymak em2, so far everything is great, other then the speedo. Lol gps tells me im doing 62kmph, but my speedo only reads up to 28kmph, so is there away that i can correct my speedo? I did take it apart to see if there was a pot screw on the inside, but of course theres not🤦‍♂️ any tips or advice would be awesome on fixing this issue 😁

Hey guys, i bought a used daymak em2, so far everything is great, other then the speedo. Lol gps tells me im doing 62kmph, but my speedo only reads up to 28kmph, so is there away that i can correct my speedo? I did take it apart to see if there was a pot screw on the inside, but of course theres not🤦‍♂️ any tips or advice would be awesome on fixing this issue 😁
It weighs 250 lbs. How you gunna pedal it? Looks like a slow electric motorcycle. For 4k, just buy a motorcycle...

Thanks for the advice, but that does not answer my speedometer question🤦‍♂️ and to answer your question, i have a motorbike, two of them to be exact, the em2 are for the kids to learn on, dont worry, kids are over 16…... i paid $200 for this, not 4grand,, id rather my kids rack a $200 bike to learn on rather then a $20 000 bike..🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️Anyways back on the speedometer topic

Thanks for the advice, but that does not answer my speedometer question🤦‍♂️ and to answer your question, i have a motorbike, two of them to be exact, the em2 are for the kids to learn on, dont worry, kids are over 16…... i paid $200 for this, not 4grand,, id rather my kids rack a $200 bike to learn on rather then a $20 000 bike..🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️Anyways back on the speedometer topic
Fair enough

Back