No more update. My bike was stolen

EdC

Brought my bike into my enclosed back yard with seven foot high locking gates, after a short ride, at 2:45 Saturday afternoon. My battery was almost dead so I took it off the bike and went inside to get my spare battery. When I came out, 10 minutes later, the bike was gone. Who would want to steal an electric bike without a battery? Ed

Brought my bike into my enclosed back yard with seven foot high locking gates, after a short ride, at 2:45 Saturday afternoon. My battery was almost dead so I took it off the bike and went inside to get my spare battery. When I came out, 10 minutes later, the bike was gone. Who would want to steal an electric bike without a battery? Ed
Someone who already stole a battery?

Sucks. Hopefully your homeowners insurance can help a little. I know the feeling. Hang in there. There's another Ebike with your name on it around the corner...

Thieves steal based primarily on opportunity, not logic or need. Whoever said that criminals are smart or thoughtful?

I assume you hadn't locked the 7' high gate yet? Not that I'm criticizing, can't blame you. It's just unusual for someone to sneak into a back yard through a high gate. They had to have seen you go in there.

May all thieves and scammers suffer unbearable itch in their nether regions until they repent and get right with God!

I invested in Eufy cameras. No monthly fees and relatively inexpensive for their functionality.
Anker, the parent company, support is really quite good!
Built in light for night video capture.
907DD1AA-DB52-4B62-858F-127ACA747ED2.jpeg

Back