500S display password Bafang Hub Drive ?

No word from them.
I sent them an email nearly 3 weeks ago.
Another poster did mention above they did hear back from them but to no avail.
I'm certain a Chinese fellow on EBR was an APT tech. I just can't find his threads... ARGH!!!

I'm certain a Chinese fellow on EBR was an APT tech. I just can't find his threads... ARGH!!!
Morning Tomjasz
Searching for a, "....Chinese fellow", on EBR huh...
Lol...don't blame you for not zeroing in on 'them'.
Keywords?
Apt
Display
Made in China???

I didn’t look closely but there seem to be firmware updates.

Are you thinking of @kongrui1984 ?

Are you thinking of @kongrui1984 ?

Winner gets a chicken dinner! YES!

Guess what arrived today?
😁
Sooooooo fast! Amazon states it is due to arrive on June 24th.
I digress, waiting on cable BUT still stoked.
And yes, it is an APT Display.

Screenshot_20220522-141424_Chrome.jpg

Does anybody know the password for the iGo Extreme 3.0 E bike. It has the 500S control display. It is for the bike sold at Costco in Canada. I have tried 1919, 9191, 0512 and none of them work.

Thanks in advance.
Days away from hopefully figuring this out.
Crossing my fingers.
I've kept the thread alive...man, I hope this works out!

After the screen arrived damaged, instead of an exchange they sent a refund.
I cant even source one on Alibaba or Aliexpress, not even Wish (that would be a desperate last resort) they don't exist on Amazon or eBay...I found ONE 500s but the Chinese distributor wants $150! I can but a 500c (color) for 15 buks off Aliexpress...makes no sense.

After the screen arrived damaged, instead of an exchange they sent a refund.
I cant even source one on Alibaba or Aliexpress, not even Wish (that would be a desperate last resort) they don't exist on Amazon or eBay...I found ONE 500s but the Chinese distributor wants $150! I can but a 500c (color) for 15 buks off Aliexpress...makes no sense.
I found a number of sources. https://www.amazon.com/Control-Repl...ocphy=9019860&hvtargid=pla-570152846345&psc=1

Google!

Hi Guys, I’m in the same boat as you with my extreme 3.0. I ordered a DPS 18 that arrived with a female connection, of course it’s opposite on the bike ( reference the comment from Igo that there displays are wired different). I then ordered a cable, plugged everything up and the display did not work. I then went to a local bike shop and they tried the DPS 18 on 4 in stock bikes, still no go so I returned it. Now in a holding pattern and debating changing the display and controller with next step to pull the side cover to look at the wiring as suspect they may have used a different motor cable plug.

Hi Guys, I’m in the same boat as you with my extreme 3.0. I ordered a DPS 18 that arrived with a female connection, of course it’s opposite on the bike ( reference the comment from Igo that there displays are wired different). I then ordered a cable, plugged everything up and the display did not work. I then went to a local bike shop and they tried the DPS 18 on 4 in stock bikes, still no go so I returned it. Now in a holding pattern and debating changing the display and controller with next step to pull the side cover to look at the wiring as suspect they may have used a different motor cable plug.
Displays can be maker specific pin outs. And different firmware. Rad uses opposite of BBSxx series kit motors. Selling EggRiders it was all to common that buyers didn’t read descriptions. It’s a PIA. I’m sad to read it is a nightmare for you. Hang in there. Many of us have suffered the same frustration.

All the best!

Back