Programing Adventure controller

Rob55

Region
USA
Hello

I have been researching reprogramming my Aventon adventure ebike. I want to reprogram power assist levels, voltages, etc.

I have the phone app but most of the settings I want to change are not (apparently) available.

Is there a usb programming cable that will interface with the controller for a rear hub bafang 750w motor? Using this method, I should have full access to all the parameters.

I am not finding any discussion on full programming of the Adventure controller.

Can someone tell me what they know on how this is done and provide a link to any discussions and cables needed?

Thank you

Hello

I have been researching reprogramming my Aventon adventure ebike. I want to reprogram power assist levels, voltages, etc.

I have the phone app but most of the settings I want to change are not (apparently) available.

Is there a usb programming cable that will interface with the controller for a rear hub bafang 750w motor? Using this method, I should have full access to all the parameters.

I am not finding any discussion on full programming of the Adventure controller.

Can someone tell me what they know on how this is done and provide a link to any discussions and cables needed?

Thank you
Aventure not Adventure. ( auto-correct!)

Hello

Thank you
Looks like I’m a little late to the party, but I’m thinking of doing the same. How did you end up?

Back