Wall mount storage solutions?

0grayscale1

Is anyone using a wall mount that can hold the weight of a Vintage e-bike? Any other storage options besides just the kick stand?

When I get mine, it is going to be in my garage near my car and I would just like to figure out a way to secure it to make sure it can't accidently fall onto my car.

Thanks.

Instead of mounting to the wall, maybe you could use a pulley system fastened to the ceiling near a wall:

61OKNUFfgqL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Makes it easy to get the bike high off the floor without lifting.

There are the l shaped floor stands that bike shops use
1604267368133.png

There are wall mounted wheel clamps so the bike can be stored vertically perpendicular to the wall

1604267735629.png

I’ve seen people use two offset small shelves, one for each wheel; which could be couple with a wall Eye bolt to secure the frame to the wall with a chain

1604267620315.png

There are the l shaped floor stands that bike shops use
View attachment 70347

There are wall mounted wheel clamps so the bike can be stored vertically perpendicular to the wall

View attachment 70349

I’ve seen people use two offset small shelves, one for each wheel; which could be couple with a wall Eye bolt to secure the frame to the wall with a chain

View attachment 70348

I was able to hang my regular MTB vertically as in the pic above with just a padded hook as can be found at hardware store. Has to be centered into a stud of course and angled down about 45 degrees. Also, if you go the triple horizontal method .... don't try and put the ebike at the top ... unless you are quite strong. 🤣

Just an update to this thread, after having the bike for a few weeks, I am just parking it in a corner of my garage. Just easier when it comes to access and charging. The bike is indeed heavy and sort of unwieldly.

Back