Boundary eMTB $898

J.R.

Region
USA
City
Piedmont Highlands
I have fond memories of Schwinn when I was a kid. I had a neighbor in the 60's whose father was the regional sales manager for Schwinn bikes. Must've been a good job in those days, as it was a middle class neighborhood, there were 3 kids and a stay at home mom. Hard to imagine now! Those kids always had the latest and greatest bikes from the biggest bike manufacturer in the world. I hated those kids🤢 Green with envy, more like it.

Nowadays? I think of Walmart bikes. Entry level bikes from Walmart? Not what everyone here is looking for. Inexpensive options will drive prices down across the market. There will always be a high end, but the low end will hopefully keep the middle of the market affordable.

This bike...

c7d4939e-3f68-44c5-a45e-a4fd0483ae4d.143796844ad0c42e12cd1cb424497415.jpeg.jpg

...is less than 900 dollars and for about 60 bucks you can get a 3 year warranty from Walmart, backed by Allstate Insurance Co. This is a better option than many of the bikes proposed on crowdfunding platforms, with less wait time and much better support. It's a good looking bike! Better bike than a $2k ebike was in 2015.

Ebikes are getting pretty mainstream.

Back