2020 Juggernaut Ultra FS Review with trail testing.

I know it took a while. Been pursuing upgrades on the bike for the next video.

Awesome review buddy, real nice with lots of real world riding situations! Stuff we wanna see 👍

I have the MD1000 with the same motor as yours, it’s a powerhouse right? I could use more too though, ha ha!
Watching your review was like taking mine for a run, honestly!
One thing I’ve noticed on mine is when your on the steep uphill parts try doing it with peddling to help the motor then go back and try doing it again with throttle only.
See what you think, I was very surprised. I found sometimes it felt like it had more power with just the throttle alone.
Anyways don’t wanna jump on your thread with stuff for another bike or whatever. You really blew that review up so thought you deserved to be complimented on it! Awesome job buddy and I for one am waiting on more! 👌 🔥 💥

Yes I got it from you and I did send an email . Waiting on somebody to call or text me . I'll say one thing it's a great but a little heavy analog bike .
You'll surely hear back from one of us but keep in mind that we are closed for a week starting tomorrow.

I got the throttle to work but now the speed sensor isn't working and still shows error 30H and doesnt register speed on the display also why did I get that dinky display instead of the one that was advertised ? I'm 72 and cant see that dinky thing .
First thing to check with 30h error is the display. We can send you a bigger one and see if that solves it.

30h is the worst error of them all. It's like a catch all for everything.
I'm sure you will make it right roshan. Truly sorry you got the dirty end of the stick presently jangles and it sucks bad. I know it will get sorted but the disappointment presently is real and undeniable. I could be in the dame boat with you as I am too tired to get my girl out of her box right now. It happens to the best of us. Roshan will fix it. 👍

1/2 inch is to far. The sensor led should flash when magnet is close enough. 961 can have a low top speed limit. Unless new versions are updated. I rather like 961 displays. I ride not watch colored screens.

Will play with it more tomorrow . it's getting dark here and I dont see very well when it's dim . Thx and have good Holiday .
Mine was working a little intermittent and I noticed the magnet had gotten slightly twisted. All fixed now....

I'll give them time to reply to my emails before I make any further comments .
Would it be possible for you to start your own thread? I really wanted to keep this thread clean.... Its a little late but it may help people in the future if they are doing a search.

Thanks,
Jeremy

The joys of shipping eBikes. s*it happens. When we buy OEM direct we become tech support. I’ve seen BBSxx series motors tested before sending out only to have a new issue with customer. Frustrating, but at my age Christmas is just another day and s*it happens.

Would it be possible for you to start your own thread? I really wanted to keep this thread clean.... Its a little late but it may help people in the future if they are doing a search.

Thanks,
Jeremy
Pretty common here, especially with new and frustrated owners. This too shall pass. Sometimes the old timers here forget and get off track, but it’s the camaraderie that makes this place so helpful. Nothing will be lost and will be searchable. Unlike endless_sphere we’re one needs to sort through hundreds of pages to ferret out information. But good search skills give good results!

Nice review but do you really want to go 50mph on a bike ?
I have done 53mph on my mountain bike in the rain on pavement. I dont have a desire to do that again but its possible.... It was either my Foes or my early 90's GT. I had a 10 tooth in the back and a 56 up front but I just ran out of hill, it was a short section of steep hill and I had to crest the hill before the decline at 30mph to exceed 50mph. I remember it like it was yesterday.... It was raining and there was a toyota pickup in the opposite lane and I made eye contact with the driver and he looked at me like I was going to die...LOL. It was 22 years ago.

I did 22 miles on the Ultra FS two days ago. Time for another ride today.

Back