2020 Juggernaut Ultra FS Review with trail testing.

Do you wear body armor ? Shoulder pads and such ? I hit mid 30s on mine in the flats but not that often. It's stable as can be but that's really moving on a bicycle.

After some long, slow and painful recovery from rib injuries from a motorcycle crash, I wear armour. And an air inflate jacket on my Triumph. When I get an ebike I’ll wear some impact armour too.

Do you wear body armor ? Shoulder pads and such ? I hit mid 30s on mine in the flats but not that often. It's stable as can be but that's really moving on a bicycle.
I wear gloves, helmet, shin protector on my right shin and usually eye protection. I will not exceed speeds in a straight where I cannot stop if there is another rider coming around a turn. Its not uncommon for me to do 35-40mph on the local logging roads with the season shut down. I am not doing this on single track trails, I dont have a death wish.

I have thrashed my shins over the years from pedal strikes and have a right tibia that tends to leak and causes a little discomfort and a rash about the size of a nickel. I protect that one from getting wacked again...:)

Back