2012 Stromer, both batteries are dead

Jeff369

Region
USA
I have a 2012 Stromer that I used for years to and from work and it worked perfectly, never had an issues. Got a new job and started driving to work and stopped riding the bike for like a year. I went to plug it back in and no response. Nothing lit up on the little handlebar monitor thing and pretty sure both batteries are dead. I'm trying to sell it and not having much luck because the batteries are like 500.00 and not even sure it would work if it had a new battery. Its been sitting in the spare bedroom for like 3 years now and not sure what to do with it. Its still a really nice bike, don't want to throw it away, cant really sell without a battery. I'd be fine donating it, but not not sure where to take it. Any suggestions?

Attachments

• IMG_9430.JPEG
    IMG_9430.JPEG
    320.4 KB · Views: 237
  • IMG_9431.JPEG
    IMG_9431.JPEG
    311.8 KB · Views: 237
I have a 2012 Stromer that I used for years to and from work and it worked perfectly, never had an issues. Got a new job and started driving to work and stopped riding the bike for like a year. I went to plug it back in and no response. Nothing lit up on the little handlebar monitor thing and pretty sure both batteries are dead. I'm trying to sell it and not having much luck because the batteries are like 500.00 and not even sure it would work if it had a new battery. Its been sitting in the spare bedroom for like 3 years now and not sure what to do with it. Its still a really nice bike, don't want to throw it away, cant really sell without a battery. I'd be fine donating it, but not not sure where to take it. Any suggestions?
Like to buy your Stromer bike and batteries. Please call or text 310-460-8809 with price.
Im sorry, I already sold it.

Back