Yamaha PW circuit board , where to buy ?

Bugby

My yamaha PW engine from 2016 gave up on me 😩
Local shop replaced the torque sensor but the fault code still pops up . Now they told me the only option was to buy a new engine because the circuit board inside would be faulty.
Does someone know where to buy a new or second hand circuit board , or repaired maybe ?

Thx

My yamaha PW engine from 2016 gave up on me 😩
Local shop replaced the torque sensor but the fault code still pops up . Now they told me the only option was to buy a new engine because the circuit board inside would be faulty.
Does someone know where to buy a new or second hand circuit board , or repaired maybe ?

Thx
You may want to check eBay for used motors... here is a complete PW-X drive unit. ;)

Hi i would like to buy the 2 circuit boards for my Giant SyncDrive C, Evolution line, Yamaha 2016 motor any idea how and where to look ?

Can any 1 help please im off the road ive just spent £130 on new bearings so just need to get my circuits boards fixed or buy replacement boards as got a little water in the motor

I have a 3 bolt 2016 pw motor (1500 miles) with led controller for sale. I’ll throw in a beaten but working LCD setup as well. Im in San Francisco USA.

Any one have a LCD controller, my thumb remote collar has cracked a the screws
This might work... https://www.ebay.com/itm/Yamaha-PW-...866281?hash=item217c367c29:g:~NMAAOSwdLpfnwZN

1617234743901.png

Back