Where's Pushkar?

Deacon Blues

Has anyone been in contact with Pushkar recently?
I've been PM'ing, emailing, and phoning him since Saturday morning (June 26th), but he hasn't replied.
As far as I can see, he's only posted once (June 28th) to the Luna Mighty Mini Display thread and hasn't made any other posts since June 18th.

Has anyone been in contact with Pushkar recently?
I've been PM'ing, emailing, and phoning him since Saturday morning (June 26th), but he hasn't replied.
As far as I can see, he's only posted once (June 28th) to the Luna Mighty Mini Display thread and hasn't made any other posts since June 18th.
I had a brief text correspondence with him earlier this week.

I think realistically there's three possibilities :-

1 He's sat on a hot beach with a cold drink spunking all your money.
2 He's in a closet with cold steel between his teeth.
3 He's trying to build bikes to fulfil orders.

I think realistically there's three possibilities :-

1 He's sat on a hot beach with a cold drink spunking all your money.
2 He's in a closet with cold steel between his teeth.
3 He's trying to build bikes to fulfil orders.
When someone has almost $12,000.00 of my money but won't respond to my many attempts to reach him I start to wonder....

When someone has almost $12,000.00 of my money but won't respond to my many attempts to reach him I start to wonder....
I do get it and i have no skin in the game either way i just feel for the guy tbh, he's having to navigate expansion through a pandemic and ensure his company (baby) doesn't become a victim of its own success, it is one of those blessings/curse situations, can you imagine how much correspondence he has to deal with each day? As well as build bikes he will likely be managing staffing, stock levels etc. Crazy days.

TForan, the $12K is for two bikes and shipping to Canada.

The only reason I'm worried is Pushkar, over the last 14 months, has always answered my pm's or emails within a day or two, and usually the same day.

If he's unable to manage it by himself or with his staff, something needs to change to resolve this (lack of) communication issue.

TForan, the $12K is for two bikes and shipping to Canada.

The only reason I'm worried is Pushkar, over the last 14 months, has always answered my pm's or emails within a day or two, and usually the same day.
Ok, that makes more sense. Kinda .;)

Back