Where's My XP?

I just got a FedEx label for order #5119! My uni's fall break starts this weekend and I'll be going home during that time, so let's hope it gets from California to Lawrence, KS (just outside Kansas City) before then.

I just got a FedEx label for order #5119! My uni's fall break starts this weekend and I'll be going home during that time, so let's hope it gets from California to Lawrence, KS (just outside Kansas City) before then.
May I ask what color you ordered?

If this thread were a living thing I'd say it's on it's deathbed.

Pretty soon it's "Hey I got mine in 3 days, how about you?".

"Same"

"Yeah but mine is black"

"Same"

"Yeah but I'm on the east coast"

"Dude I'm in Tahiti"

"Oh"

#5683 purchased on 9/24 is being shipped today from City of Industry, CA. I live next door in Fullerton, CA so the estimated delivery date is end of day today.

5777 purchased 9/30
Shipping notice 10/10. 10 days after ordering !!! Thanks Lectric !!!
Estimated Delivery Wednesday 10/16 to Minnesota.....forecast is 45, no snow 😀

#59XX, order placed on 10/9. Called yesterday, they said I should be getting my shipping notification early next week!

Nice catching up !, My order 5777 / white bike / ordered 9/30........Email today, 10/15, from Lectric says “We had a little bit of a delay on getting our white bikes into our shipping warehouse, but they will begin shipping out officially tomorrow! Thank you so much for your patience, and keep your eye out on your tracking number for a more updated time of delivery later this week. As an FYI, we will be sending out the pannier bags separately and they will arrive after your bike.

The wait continues.....order 5777 white bike.... on 10/10 I had a shipping notice with a tracking number saying “label created” with an estimated delivery of 10/16. My FedEx tracking now says “estimated delivery date pending”....waiting for package.
Anybody hearing anything ?

#59XX, order placed on 10/9. Got my tracking number on 10/16 and the bike (black) has left the warehouse. Scheduled delivery on 10/22.

The wait continues.....order 5777 white bike.... on 10/10 I had a shipping notice with a tracking number saying “label created” with an estimated delivery of 10/16. My FedEx tracking now says “estimated delivery date pending”....waiting for package.
Anybody hearing anything ?

Same here. shipping label created on dated: 10-09, FedEx says the same thing. Emailed them, They said there WAS a slight delay with the white bikes but has since been resolved and should be shipped out in the next day or so. That was last Tuesday 10-15. I'm still waiting to see when FedEx actually receives it.
Hoping for something new today. They don't work the weekends.....

Same here. shipping label created on dated: 10-09, FedEx says the same thing. Emailed them, They said there WAS a slight delay with the white bikes but has since been resolved and should be shipped out in the next day or so. That was last Tuesday 10-15. I'm still waiting to see when FedEx actually receives it.
Hoping for something new today. They don't work the weekends.....

I had the same thing - an email on Oct 9 with FedEx expected delivery date of Oct 15 generated lots of excitement here, but (concerningly) no updates until after that date when it went to "Pending". Excitement turned to disappointment and confusion. After a couple of emails to Lectric it looks like they created the label on Oct 9, which generated an automatic email, but the labels then had to be physically placed on the boxes and the bikes were not actually delivered to FedEx until Oct 18.

This was what Lectric said in their explanation that made sense: "So we had to put all the labels on the bikes ahead of time but have since dropped all the bikes off at the FedEx terminal. We are just waiting for them to process and scan them all in. "

IMO they need to work on the "setting customer expectations" part of their fulfillment process. Anyway, FedEx now shows that they have it and will deliver next week. Hopefully they will be delightful.

Back