Where’s my bike ? Why haven’t you shipped yet ?

I’m not sure how they got the gloss on this one but look how different the colors appear

Attachments

• 1620877877469.png
    1620877877469.png
    929.6 KB · Views: 212
@pushkar Really cool pics. I wanted to check a couple of things on suspension forks
1. A lot of the built bikes have red suspension fork. I couldn’t figure out which fork it was.
2. Matzochhi Bomber Z2 seems to do well In a lot of comparison tests for forks under $500. I was wondering if that’s a fork you have considered.

The Red/orange are Mattoc Pro. I don’t think he has very many of them left. I reserved a Mezzer Pro on my Large tequila sunrise long ago and getting what ever is available on My Polar Blue. Supply is still very limited
1620917505940.png

I'm happy to get this fork. Any decent fork really. I literally pray that Pushkar can get the components he needs for all the bikes he needs to get out. Wattwagons is a revolutionary bike company and the ebike industry needs them as much all of us do. 👍 👍👍

I’m not sure how they got the gloss on this one but look how different the colors appear
I'm guessing you are talking about the difference in the photo you show here compared to the other photo with the group of variously colored bikes. The difference is exceptional but probably due a lot to the lighting and as you say, the gloss finish. As I remember this is not a cerakote finished bike but rather a 'painted' bike but I may be misremembering.

I believe this is the one with the paint + protective coat on it (they do it in layers).

But still, those colors look way off.

@pushkar Really cool pics. I wanted to check a couple of things on suspension forks

2. Matzochhi Bomber Z2 seems to do well In a lot of comparison tests for forks under $500. I was wondering if that’s a fork you have considered.

The Marzocchi Bomber is not rated for ebikes above 400W nominal :(

The only ones front ones we have seen rated for ebikes 500W and above are
1. Manitou Mezzer / Mattoc / Machete
2. Suntour Aion / Auron / Epixon
3. Fox 'e' series (e36 / e38 etc)

The Marzocchi Bomber is not rated for ebikes above 400W nominal :(

The only ones front ones we have seen rated for ebikes 500W and above are
1. Manitou Mezzer / Mattoc / Machete
2. Suntour Aion / Auron / Epixon
3. Fox 'e' series (e36 / e38 etc)
Thanks for that clarification Pushkar. I have heard great things about Mattoc Comp as well in < $500 comparison tests. There is less info available on Suntour forks as most comparison tests seem to omit them.

Thanks so much a congratulations on a few lucky early riders

What is the black colored fork
Despite performance differences I really do not want an orange fork degrading from my color choice for a sweet looking bike

What are the black options?
Thanks

The Suntour are typically black with white lettering. The Mezzer Pro are Black with silver letters. I think that is a fat tire bike you are looking at in this thread that has a Manatou Mastadon.

Beautiful tequila sunrise

Attachments

• CB60A75E-D131-487E-BCAA-B4D31F210476.png
    CB60A75E-D131-487E-BCAA-B4D31F210476.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 207
Thanks so much a congratulations on a few lucky early riders

What is the black colored fork
Despite performance differences I really do not want an orange fork degrading from my color choice for a sweet looking bike

What are the black options?
Thanks
I agree 100%, orange doesn't go with all colors, in fact some might even decide to switch to fatties to get the better look like this guy, which is totally awesome
It does work with the post picture above mine the Tequila Sunrize, or even the regular black or grey.

177727864_287626042943732_5090352276496749869_n.jpg

I can’t really say what goes with the bright red/orange forks from the pictures. The Cerakote can look completely different in pictures versus in person.
I looked at pictures online and it goes nicely with black, white and silver. There are some bikes that are painted to match it that also look good.

Last edited:
That orange fork will also work with the popsicle colored frame.

Might also work on the Bronze, there is an EBR member that has a Bronze Biktrix with orange accents and it looks sharp.

I agree 100%, orange doesn't go with all colors, in fact some might even decide to switch to fatties to get the better look like this guy, which is totally awesome
It does work with the post picture above mine the Tequila Sunrize, or even the regular black or grey.

177727864_287626042943732_5090352276496749869_n.jpg
Your bike looks completely rad

Love that there is a little - just took it out for a spin - dirt on the back wheel

I have a mezzer pro spec’ed for my tequila sunrise. Not sure if Pushkar will have any extra Mattoc pro I could put on my polar blue. There is also a weight savings. They mezzer pro 2100g is 1/2 pound heavier mattoc Pro 1900g. There are some lighter forks like the Fox e34 Step-cast 120mm travel only1500g but I believe these are also only rated for 500w bikes. Given weight, performanc, price and availability I would not be too quick to give up the Mattoc Pro because the colors don’t look good in the picture.

Back