Where’s my bike ? Why haven’t you shipped yet ?

Reed, sorry to give you another heart jump. But, I've lost track, do you think your bike is among this earlier group of Hydras to be made ready and shipped? Going further to speculate, if not then the frame is probably among the next batch huh?

I read your descriptions of riding conditions with interest. I would think the Hydra will be perfect for the bumpy places and the torque perfect for the more challenging areas you want to start spending more time on. Can't wait to hear your experience of how your new bike feels for you in those situations.

Merle, :) 👍 Yeah, can't wait to provide that report! Me and Vinny think those dark bronze bikes are ours and given my order date and some communications from Pushkar I think this is the case. We shall soon see.

Merle, :) 👍 Yeah, can't wait to provide that report! Me and Vinny think those dark bronze bikes are ours and given my order date and some communications from Pushkar I think this is the case. We shall soon see.
Doesn't it kinda seem like we are all Watt Wagon crack heads watching and waiting as the cook is making another batch of the good stuff in front of us on purpose just to keep us hooked. I do the same thing as Reed, I see the link and drop everything to go see what's there.

Ohhh, I should have remembered. I've read back through a bunch of the Watt Wagon threads to gather relevant info and perspective.

Your two bikes look so good. So many of the colors chosen are just striking. It's a little unfortunate but I will not want my Hydra to stand out a lot. I'm thinking black, or at most Porsche Grey.

Well, good you are close. If you drove to Boston you probably couldn't get it much sooner than you will.

OK I'm stepping out here. Vinny is holding his mud and I can't depend on him to run cover for me any more. 🤣 At the risk of ticking Pushkar off and stressing him out even further ..... PUSHKAR, WE NEED AN UPDATE !

please 🙏

I bothered him this morning and he texted me back, they are working through some minor quirks. Every time you try to build something from scratch there is always details that don’t come together as easily as you hoped. His reputation is on the line and wants everything correct before it leaves his shop. He hopes they are going to be shipping some this week. I asked him to post some pics as soon as he can

Well I guess the long wait is coming to an end, some of you are getting shipping notices, the answer to the age old question "are we there yet"; is almost.

Helios founder here. Critical status page has been updated. More delays. Not a happy camper.
I just went to the website after reading this. So it appears that Helios frames are coming in mid-June. And Pushkar is out of brakes (until January 2022!!!). Not sure if he's held on to stock for the founders, but my hopes of riding anytime soon are evaporating....

A while back Pushkar stated that he had all the parts for the Helios founders. I hope that's still true, otherwise I have a sinking feeling I won't be getting the two bikes I ordered this year.

@pushkar, do you have all the needed parts, except for the frames, for the Helios founder's bikes?

Back