Where’s my bike ? Why haven’t you shipped yet ?

pushkar

All
We have around 10-15 bikes assembled and ready to go. In light of the intermittent assist issue, we are testing each build with a few miles of “riding time” to ensure we catch if there’s an issue.
It’s a tad slow and is not 100% needed but I’m testing the first few bikes to be sure.
  1. Please bear with us for a day or so more before we send the shipping notifications.
  2. Please note that your bike may have 1-5 miles on the odometer due to this testing.
  3. Please be assured that we are using brand new motors.
Here are a couple of pics of completed bikes. I’ll post more build pics as we finish testing. There’s more bikes of course.

469E07A5-6A43-4CA2-A095-BEB67644D3DD.jpeg

4827BBF1-DC82-409A-A571-A4773852B6B4.jpeg

All
We have around 10-15 bikes assembled and ready to go. In light of the intermittent assist issue, we are testing each build with a few miles of “riding time” to ensure we catch if there’s an issue.
It’s a tad slow and is not 100% needed but I’m testing the first few bikes to be sure.
  1. Please bear with us for a day or so more before we send the shipping notifications.
  2. Please note that your bike may have 1-5 miles on the odometer due to this testing.
Here are a couple of pics of completed bikes. I’ll post more build pics as we finish testing. There’s more bikes of course.

View attachment 87270
View attachment 87271
Looks like two identical bikes. Wonder who’s they could be? 🙃

All

View attachment 87270
View attachment 87271
Please let that black fatty be mine 😁🤞

Awesome i think I see my polar blue right in front and my tequila sunrise behind it. 😊😊 I think that is crushed Orchid off to the right. Beautiful color. Someone will be very happy

All these colors will look different in the sun. I think that brown has sparkle in it that’s not showing up. I know the tequila sunrise should have a subtle glow to. But it doesn’t show in the picture. I’m sure they are all going to be awesome.

My wife is painting a bathroom right now. Paint choices are so totally different based on type of light etc. She even found out that there are more beneficial LED light ranges to get a color closer to what it will look like in sunlight. I forget what that spectrum is called.

In a better paint store they pointed out how different their wall color looked depending on if near florescent light, direct sun, shaded sun etc. It was marked.

Back