Where to get R&M parts?

Me and my wife have 2021 R&Ms, me a Superdelite & her a Homage. When we got her Homage over 4 months ago we discovered it did not come with the Fabric watterbottle mounting hardware just below the handlebars, like my Superdelite did. We then told the dealer we wanted them, and as they are custom to R&M they had to order them. Well its been 4 months, and the dealer still hasn't gotten us these 4 bolts/spacers. I've contacted them many times, but it sure seems like they don't care now that they have sold the bike, and I'm willing to bet that they never actually placed any order for them. Is there any place where I can order parts for R&M bikes where I actually can get service? I don't mind if I need to pay a bunch for shipping, I just need to be able to get a part somehow.

This is actually the 2nd R&M dealer I've worked with. I got my Superdelite from a different dealer, and had similar issues. I asked them to order a replacement charge port cover for my Superdelite a similar amount of time ago, and crickets since. Luckily for that part a nice person on these forums shipped me a better then OEM part from the EU. So, it doesn't look like this is a problem with just one dealer.
The plastic charging port cover on my 3 month old Homage broke this week. This appears to be a common problem. I'm wondering if anyone has ordered this kit from Amazon to solve the problem. I don't really need the cable, but he cover looks like it's made from rubber and there appears to be a new mounting bracket that fits the small rubber extrusion on the hinge end of the cap. Does it look like it's worth ordering?

Did OP finally get replacement parts? For what it's worth I was able to snag a few sets of the R&M specific Fabric mounts. R&M informed me that they're no longer spec'ing the Fabric bottles on bikes (no explanation).

Worth noting the distance of the front carrier bolts is the same as most bottle cages, so should you want bottles in those locations you can drill out a regular cage. Be advised depending on where your handlebars are at they can interfere with the bottles.

Granted it takes a day to get a reply from R&M (time difference) their support is pretty decent especially on small parts. At least that's from my dealer view point.

Contact Propel they might have just the rubber charge cover in stock. Save a bunch of money as you don't need the other parts. Be advised the covers are not easy to set up. I accidentally removed the cover off of my Superdelite and is was a bugger to get re-positioned.

Contact Propel they might have just the rubber charge cover in stock. Save a bunch of money as you don't need the other parts. Be advised the covers are not easy to set up. I accidentally removed the cover off of my Superdelite and is was a bugger to get re-positioned.
Or contact us (Oregon E-Bikes) as we've got both versions of the charge covers in stock too...plus no sales tax here in Oregon even if shipping.

Back