Where to buy a Kahlkoff ebike

I too would like to test a Kalkhoff - am considering replacing my Stromer ST1. I live outside Boston, and have had zero luck finding anything to ride or see in person. If you find a dealer, let me know!

Noreen,
As a matter of interest can I ask why you are moving away from the Stromer (hub drive) and what draws you to Kalkhoff (mid drive)

Intergrale 8 - What appeals to me most about the Kalkhoff is the Gates carbon drive. I have one (along with a Rohloff hub) on another non-ebike, and the low maintenance, ability to ride in snow/rain, etc. is a big plus. I really like my Stromer, so it is no knock on that bike.

I test rode the Stromer ST2 and it was fine - not enough to make me want to upgrade, however.

Noreen,
Totally agree with you re the benefits of the Gates carbon belt drive and IGH
I have a similar set up on one of my non electric bikes with the carbon belt driving a Shimano Alfine 8 speed IGH which is super quite, smooth, clean, wears less than a chain and IMO a more refined drive system
I will not be considering the conventional chain and external geared drive on any future bike purchases
I'm currently looking to get into the e-bike space and purchasing a bike with a carbon belt and IGH system, and the Kalkhoff Include and Intergrale models are of interest to me
My research indicates that either of the Kalkhoff bikes would be a good purchase

I was very interested in the integrate, but can't find a dealer in my area, and it sounds like the customer service isn't very good, anyone that had to deal with the customer service?

Back