Where can i find a used Stromer st2 in a 17" frame?

I will sell mine............... as soon as a superior ebike is made.
ive had st2’s for quite a few years now, and still consider them the gold standard.
I would buy a new one if I were you. St2 or st3.

Ch

May be there’s hope. Check this out !

Ch

May be there’s hope. Check this out !

If its a step-thru. Or, a solid reason on why it wouldn't be a step thru.

I believe he is doing a step thru as well. I’m one of the people who are commiting to the bike and @pushkar has been flexible with many of us.

If you are actually looking, that’s a great bike at that price.

ive had st2’s for quite a few years now, and still consider them the gold standard.
I would buy a new one if I were you. St2 or st3.
Thanks for that! Ah yes a new one but that price tag tho lol

Also check ebay. Bicycle Blue Book lists there as well with higher pricing to recover ebay fees. You can see recent stromer sales:

Also, here's one if you want to drive 6 hours. Needs a new battery:

(Link Removed - No Longer Exists)

I have a st2s for sale, under 4300 miles and 4 batteries in Atlanta area, not sure of fair price

That white st2 from Kentucky has had my eye for a while, I've been watching eBay for a while for a bike for me. Then my wife went and got me a very nice used st2 from ebikes of Holmes County as a early birthday gift. I had a Smartmotion Pacer and it blew out the controller 2 weeks ago. She currently has a st1 so I'm gonna get her back :) I've been intrigued by bicycle bluebook a few times.

You never know what might show up on Bicycle Blue Book. Currently a brand new (0 mile) ST1 X for $1701 but it's a large. There were 2 of them so I'm guessing a dealer needed to clear out some stock:

Looks like they sold already. I’m looking for a 20” ST1x and sorry that I missed these!

Back