Where are all the goodies from Interbike?

Here are a few choice tidbits compiled by yours truly:

http://overvolted.com/what-to-expect-from-interbike/

The tradeshow officially begins tomorrow, though they have been doing demo rides out in the desert canyons (mostly for mountain bikes) since yesterday, and press releases are streaming out in advance of the show.

I'm in Las Vegas to cover Interbike and will be posting news updates as soon as they become available.

Here are a few choice tidbits compiled by yours truly:

http://overvolted.com/what-to-expect-from-interbike/

The tradeshow officially begins tomorrow, though they have been doing demo rides out in the desert canyons (mostly for mountain bikes) since yesterday, and press releases are streaming out in advance of the show.

I'm in Las Vegas to cover Interbike and will be posting news updates as soon as they become available.
Thanks much! Looking forward to it

Lots of cool speed bikes, more of the really retro power bikes and yes...more fat tire ebikes; thanks Cameron!

Thanks for sharing Cameron! I'm at the event as well but got sick on Monday and have been cooped up in my hotel room trying to get better. Unfortunately I'm not going to have as many reviews or content from this show as I have in the past.

Are there any special requests on stuff people would like to see if I make it out there for some exploration later today or tomorrow?

Thanks for sharing Cameron! I'm at the event as well but got sick on Monday and have been cooped up in my hotel room trying to get better. Unfortunately I'm not going to have as many reviews or content from this show as I have in the past.

Are there any special requests on stuff people would like to see if I make it out there for some exploration later today or tomorrow?

The 2016 Haibike Sduro and Xduro3 line for the US!!!! Only details I can find so far is all Eurospec stuff. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Court!

The new Bafang 1000W BBS that lectric cycles have on a bike there.
Hope you're feeling better Court.

Court - hope you are feeling better. I bet it has been hard to be cooped up in your room with all those new ebikes just out of your reach.

I am also really interested in the 2016 Haibike lineup. I was hoping for one of your in depth reviews of the new XDuro3 system and the SDuro system. Haibike is sure making a big commitment this year with their lineup in the U.S. I saw on their Facebook page that there will be 7 HardSeven models coming to the U.S. - combo of SDuro and XDuro.

I got out there for a bit today, shot some footage and saw a few friendly faces... them promptly ran so I wouldn't get them sick XD

Will do some more stuff tomorrow, haven't spent much time with Haibike as I'll go in depth with a site tour later this year or early next. Awesome to see the pics and updates from @Cameron Newland! Thanks for sharing that stuff man, great photos, pricing etc. very excited for the new line. I got to test a Yamaha mid-drive the other day and thought it felt good, very quiet (larger chainring, slower turning) tried to shift the front two sprockets but the bike was beat up from Outdoor Demo and it wasn't working quite right. For now I'm still preferring Bosch, have you tried and compared the two @Cameron Newland? What do you think.

I got out there for a bit today, shot some footage and saw a few friendly faces... them promptly ran so I wouldn't get them sick XD

Will do some more stuff tomorrow, haven't spent much time with Haibike as I'll go in depth with a site tour later this year or early next. Awesome to see the pics and updates from @Cameron Newland! Thanks for sharing that stuff man, great photos, pricing etc. very excited for the new line. I got to test a Yamaha mid-drive the other day and thought it felt good, very quiet (larger chainring, slower turning) tried to shift the front two sprockets but the bike was beat up from Outdoor Demo and it wasn't working quite right. For now I'm still preferring Bosch, have you tried and compared the two @Cameron Newland? What do you think.

Yep, I rode some Haibike SDUROs today. Agreed, very quiet! Compared to some of the higher-end XDUROs I've ridden at Motostrano, the SDURO Cross SM's shifting wasn't as precise, but then again, it's a much less expensive bike, so that can be forgiven, and its shifter cable tension may not even have been adjusted properly to begin with, so who knows. The SDUROs seemed to offer some good acceleration on the test track, but then again, you can't really get going any faster than 19MPH or so on the test track, so it's hard to tell how it would perform in other scenarios. I look forward to spending more time with an SDURO soon.

I took an SDURO over the offroad bumpy section of the test track and promptly almost fell off. Note to self: avoid MTB sections. ;-)

I took an SDURO over the offroad bumpy section of the test track and promptly almost fell off. Note to self: avoid MTB sections. ;-)
Careful out there! We need those wrists for photos and updates :D will you be around tomorrow? Feel free to text me, maybe we'll cross paths 650.930.0342

Cameron - thank you so much for the 2016 Haibike lineup. Bombshell is an understatement when is comes to the SDuro pricing. $2,499 for a Haibike?!?!? I realize the specs are lower but the SDuro and BH Easy Motion EasyGo could very well open up ebikes to the masses!

This spring, my annual meet up with my high school friends (yes, 6 women in our 50's) was in Blowing Rock, Nc - 3 hours from my house. I brought my Haibike. Everyone loved it but the price was more than any of them were willing to spend or could afford. Sometimes you just want a Honda (SDuro) versus a BMW (XDuro).

Back