Water bottles

BG4166

Region
USA
City
Leland
What does anyone recommend for mounting water bottle cages to the Bikonit frame?

I made a bracket and attached it to the front of the frame where the basket attachment is, similar to the one that is made for Rad Rovers (no the rad one doesn't fit)

this is the rad rover one, mine is only one sided for now. when I have time I will make it better. but it works.

View attachment 97586

Attachments

• 1629763300565.png
    1629763300565.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 236
if I get around to making some I will let you know. time. don't have much.

These SKS bottles work great and allow a top of the top tube installation. The mounting strap is long enough to go around the double battery top tube. That said, I'm very tall and had no clearance issues but when standing over the bike the water bottle was dangerously close to my schnutz. If your shorter (I'm 6'5") that position could be problematic. There really aren't many good options for a while riding water bottle placement on the Bikonit frame.

Last edited:
These work great and allow a top of the top tube installation. The mounting strap is long enough to go around the double battery top tube. That said, I'm very tall and had no clearance issues but when standing over the bike the water bottle was dangerously close to my schnutz. If your shorter (I'm 6'5") that position could be problematic. There really aren't many good options for a while riding water bottle placement on the Bikonit frame.
Did you intend to include a link to the product in your reply? I didn't see one.

Back