Wallke X3 Pro

Please kindly press the up and down along with power until you see OK on the screen then let go and press the up and down again until settings come up, you should now have access to advanced settings.

Here's the link of X3 Pro user manual:

That's not the throttle, that's the gear selector.

1599019376848.png

yeah i was wondering the same ! i think the throttle is on the left , id prefer it on the right ,is it easy to change ?

Usually if a bike has gear selector on the right, the throttle will be on left. At least that's what I've seen in a few bikes.

You are correct that it is not regulated. The throttle is ready to go at the maximum speed right out of the box.

Usually if a bike has gear selector on the right, the throttle will be on left. At least that's what I've seen in a few bikes.
Actually after receiving the bike I’ve gotten used to the throttle being on the left and back breaks being placed left side too ,

On my Sondors Fold X, it has both the throttle and gear selector on the right.

On my Totem CS-260, it has the gear selector on the right and the throttle on the left.

As odd as it may seem, I actually prefer having the thumb throttle on the left as my right hand is dominant and usually has a death grip on the handle that's too tight to move my thumb 🤪

ON EDIT: 11-16-20, 0855: I sent this to Walkke late last night. Very early this morning I received a reply from Wolf, at Walkke, asking for more information, which I've sent. So far, I'm VERY impressed with this level of customer service, especially since I'm not the original purchaser.

ON EDIT #2: 11-18-20, 1740: I sent this to Walkke just now.
It looks as if I owe you an apology. I reset the computer per your instructions, and everything worked as it should. Apparently, I set up the computer so that there was a conflict that was causing my issues. It was completely "user error." I apologize for taking up your time.

On the bright side, I have nothing but great things to say about Wallke Ebike service. Especially in light of the fact that I was not the original purchaser.

Thanks and once again, my apologies

I just sent this message to Walkke. Does anyone here know how to reset the computer? Mine has lost it's mind.

Thanks, HT.

I purchased one of your bikes, a used X3 Pro from a private party. The test ride was fine and everything worked as it should.

So far I've taken three rides on it. On the first two, the throttle and PAS system worked well, but the display did not show either a speed or a distance travelled.

Today, when I rode, the bike was displaying a speed, but it was nowhere near accurate. I was moving at about 10-12mph but the display showed "3mph." I increased my speed, but the display stayed on 3mph. A little while later the computer went crazy. At one point it showed my speed as "99mph" when it was closer to 10mph. I tried to grab a photo of the display at 99mph, but by the time I got my phone out, it was showing 56.2mph.

At times, at fairly slow speeds, the throttle stopped working completely. At times the pedal assist stopped working, even though it was set to the maximum assist level.

If I pulled over and stopped, the throttle and PAS would work normally when I started up, but after a short distance, both the throttle and PAS would go dead again.

I’m hoping that there is there a button to press that will reset the computer and restore it to service. If not, is there a replacement computer available?

Last edited:
Back