Waiting 15 months for a refund, messages being ignored… Any advice?

Return / Refund policy on the WW website

Return / Refund policy on the WW website

I saw that, this was not in place when I cancelled my order

Maybe they are waiting for someone in China to build it... Covid delay on shipping??

Just kidding... I ordered from Frey understanding it was going to take some time... but not responding is that totally bad part... Refund the customer.. takes 20 seconds.

GHOSTING
Ghosting originated from the dating scene of when mostly young people were just starting to see each other and then cut off all communications with no explanations.
Ghosting in the business environment is a relatively new term, it's when people that should be responding to you, with any form of communication, but just don't.
The reasons could be they don't care, or they are too busy, and they are triaging their communications, or they just don't want to respond because they don't have any solutions.
Not responding is a type of answer too.

Ghosting is very poor customer service and very disrespectful, it shows the person usually sending the communication that you don't value their business partnership.
It also shows poor business acumen on behalf of the company, especially since every company is only as strong as it's weakest representative, and if it's the owner, well that won't end well.

I work in customer service, lots of emails everyday, ghosting is on the rise in 2022, during covid it wasn't an issue because everybody was working from home.
Ghosting can really effect business interactions, especially when it involves large corporations that are in business together usually one is a supplier of goods and services and the other is using those.
I apply the golden rule on this one, and I try to respond to all emails within 24 hours, even if the answer is negative or bad.

I consider myself ghosted when nobody responds within 72 hours(or three business days) during the week, business is moving too fast these days, I have people texting me, phoning and emailing me, and I do the same.
If people can't get back to me within 72 hours, I am moving on, when away the auto responder let's people know your not around and not ghosting them.
At the very least we can all send a quick email saying we are looking into it, stay tuned, or something else to acknowledge the concern lodged.

The other issue is some corporations have scaled back their customer response teams(or they left and they never replaced them) to the point that, there is no way a certain amount of people could ever properly respond to all the inquires. I also see a bit of top heavy management interactions where the managers of the frontline responders that interact with their customers are getting bogged down in reports and other useless minutia foisted upon them that takes time away from their customer interactions and perhaps responding faster to communications from their customers. I wish companies would only see it, when this is happening.

I am going to say Watt Wagons has ghosted both this forum and their customers.........very very bad.

GHOSTING
Ghosting originated from the dating scene of when mostly young people were just starting to see each other and then cut off all communications with no explanations.
Ghosting in the business environment is a relatively new term, it's when people that should be responding to you, with any form of communication, but just don't.
The reasons could be they don't care, or they are too busy, and they are triaging their communications, or they just don't want to respond because they don't have any solutions.
Not responding is a type of answer too.

Ghosting is very poor customer service and very disrespectful, it shows the person usually sending the communication that you don't value their business partnership.
It also shows poor business acumen on behalf of the company, especially since every company is only as strong as it's weakest representative, and if it's the owner, well that won't end well.

I work in customer service, lots of emails everyday, ghosting is on the rise in 2022, during covid it wasn't an issue because everybody was working from home.
Ghosting can really effect business interactions, especially when it involves large corporations that are in business together usually one is a supplier of goods and services and the other is using those.
I apply the golden rule on this one, and I try to respond to all emails within 24 hours, even if the answer is negative or bad.

I consider myself ghosted when nobody responds within 72 hours(or three business days) during the week, business is moving too fast these days, I have people texting me, phoning and emailing me, and I do the same.
If people can't get back to me within 72 hours, I am moving on, when away the auto responder let's people know your not around and not ghosting them.
At the very least we can all send a quick email saying we are looking into it, stay tuned, or something else to acknowledge the concern lodged.

The other issue is some corporations have scaled back their customer response teams(or they left and they never replaced them) to the point that, there is no way a certain amount of people could ever properly respond to all the inquires. I also see a bit of top heavy management interactions where the managers of the frontline responders that interact with their customers are getting bogged down in reports and other useless minutia foisted upon them that takes time away from their customer interactions and perhaps responding faster to communications from their customers. I wish companies would only see it, when this is happening.

I am going to say Watt Wagons has ghosted both this forum and their customers.........very very bad.
On the other hand, not with WW in mind, the smart phone generation grew up thinking that everyone ought to answer To their beck and call immediately. All shipping should be confirmed in hours and all responses in a matter of minutes or hours. Fueling spoiled brats in the post Amazon smart phone world. Frankly I miss my land line and answering machine. How ever did we ever survive without immediate gratification?

Last edited:
I knew there was going to be a bit of a wait, but the communication about ongoing delays was pretty bad.
I just ordered a Hydra from WW last month , recieved it no issues had a broken throttle on it they sent a replacement out no issues ! I've had nothing but good service from them. The only thing I'm missing is the programming cable and it's backordered and I even contacted innotrace and they confirmed it's out of stock at the moment. It's really surprising hearing this as I've had nothing but good communication and service from them and I only just started buisness with them . My bike works flawlessly and I love it. Sucks to hear others aren't getting what I got,I also have communicated with someone at WW dunno if it's Pushkar recently.
20221215_144132.jpg

Last edited:
Any advice would be welcome!
My sympathies.
Get the law involved:

My sympathies.
Get the law involved:

Thanks. Pushkar has responded to my last SMS and said he will get in touch on Sunday (Christmas!) to sort it out. If this does not result in a payment I will file a request for binding arbitration

They will respond to you, until they know who you are. Then you will be ghosted, whether by email, postal mail, website messaging, text, or phone (voice mails). Over the last year I've been collecting all evidence regarding this situation for the court.

I'm at 32 days past verified receipt of two certified demand letters (yes, plural, for reasons), and I'm only waiting a few more days for any potential refund check to arrive. Not holding my breath. Court filings will be submitted next week if no response is received soon.

You're not alone. Feel free to reach out if you need some guidance on legal recourse, and how court costs will work out.
Question: Doesn't your TOS require that you go to Binding Arbitration first? A court action would be premature and could be quashed initially if you agreed to Binding Arbitration. Have you consulted an attorney about your "court action"?

Question: Doesn't your TOS require that you go to Binding Arbitration first? A court action would be premature and could be quashed initially if you agreed to Binding Arbitration. Have you consulted an attorney about your "court action"?

Sorry, I did mean to write "legal" filings, but currently in an different legal case that consumes more of my thoughts than this simple bike issue. Either way, a (local, not MA) law firm was already consulted months ago while discussing the other matter with them; they believed I would be good to go either direction due to a few facts surrounding this whole Watt Wagons transaction. I won't publicly get into my own specifics, but I believe that the arbitrar route will get me what I'm owed much more rapidly, although it will cost more, at least upfront.

Pushkar knows what's up - he and his company have been notified via many informal and formal means. I have my own prediction on how the next steps will go.

I made a di-dispute claim and 90 days later I got my money refunded.
Really tho Pushkar offered to "Zelle" me the money a week after canceling but I wasn't familiar with zelle.
@tomjasz you making me stutter lol 😆.
What really pissed me was the favoritism from WW when they skipped my bike build in the queue. I waited 9 months for a hydra but nothing. Guys were posting pics of their new hydra ordered 2 months after me.
I really hope OP gets his money if WW owes him any.
Like I said earlier give them chance to regroup. No more bashing don't be a hater because you didn't get a WW ebike for Christmas.
I got this card from an Aunt in San Francisco with $1000 check.
Good aunt ! I ordered my WW after my Voltbike got destroyed last month and it shipped 2 weeks after I ordered received it 3 weeks after I ordered. Seems some have worse luck then I have !

Tommy J typing trout & the attorney general.

Walk into their brick and mortar shop, why don't you ? Coward?
"Any advice would be welcome!" Go 'M C'

Last edited:
I don't get it?
Nothing to get Rome. Mikey V is the perfect example of a troll. Unlike you or most posters here he never brings anything more than a nasty ass attitude to a thread. Find one, just one post where he did ANYTHING to help another EBR member. You’ll come up empty handed. Just a nasty mean and seriously depressed poster pooping in his own bed.

Like I said earlier give them chance to regroup. No more bashing don't be a hater because you didn't get a WW ebike for Christmas.
I got this card from an Aunt in San Francisco with $1000 check.
I like the new Rome :)

Back