Wait a minute. How fast do Voltbikes ship?

...Told me that my order specifically, was assembled Friday for Monday ship-out...

So did you receive a shipping confirmation email? I'm just curious because I only ordered last week and my account status still shows "processing".

Edit: I ordered a Yukon 750 Limited.

Last edited:
Ordered the Yukon 750 Ltd on May 12. Phoned this morning and told it will be shipped tomorrow by courier so I should get it tomorrow afternoon. Will update tomorrow.

:oops: they are not answering the phone and my order is still Pending...?.... integrity goes a long way and I'm not feeling it. they can at least change their message to " we are not answering the phone because we are crazy busy putting your bike together to ship it out."

Do you have a Facebook account? If so, I've noticed @Voltbike has responded to user posts there regarding no return calls or emails on support issues. Perhaps a different person monitoring social media that's more "johnny on the spot."

I ditched all social media for many reasons. I would think a reply to my direct email to know things are behind would be easier than replying to FB posts. thx for info anyways. the part that ticks me is when i ordered it was "in stock" now zip 3 weeks later, and crickets

I used their "Ask us anything" box on the website but got no response so I just called. Phone was answered after one ring. After looking up my order he said "Oh, the order was placed on the 29th, but we are currently filling orders from the middle of May. You are in Virginia. We will not be able to ship your bike until Monday."

I find that a perfectly reasonable response.

Incidentally, did anyone notice they have raised the price of the Yukon Limited by $50? It's gone from $1,599 to $1,649.

They may have upgraded a component or vendors raised prices with the backorders working overtime... Playing devil's advocate... I got an email reply yesterday that I would have a tracking number this afternoon... fingers crossed...

They may have upgraded a component or vendors raised prices with the backorders working overtime... Playing devil's advocate... I got an email reply yesterday that I would have a tracking number this afternoon... fingers crossed...
For what it's worth, I checked the Voltbike Yukon Owner's Group on FB a few minutes ago and one user commented that he ordered his bike on 4/24 and got confirmation it will be delivered on 6/11. Hope that helps.

I have the paid order and my bike is "enroute to Denver"... Left yesterday via YRC from Blaine, Wa. ETA is the 14th.

Last edited:
this thread gives me some doubt about the wisdom of my order. I ordered an Elegant Tuesday evening. I received the canned email that said prep time would be “one or two days”, and I would receive an email when it shipped. I assumed it would ship today. I was deciding between the Elegant and Juiced, and one reason I chose the Voltbike was that it was in stock and quick shipping. Now perhaps I should consider canceling and reevaluate my choice.

Not sure where to lead you on that. Call them and ask before you jump ship. You may make another order and wait anyways bc they all get from the same vendors just modify the design slightly from each other.

this thread gives me some doubt about the wisdom of my order. I ordered an Elegant Tuesday evening. I received the canned email that said prep time would be “one or two days”, and I would receive an email when it shipped. I assumed it would ship today. I was deciding between the Elegant and Juiced, and one reason I chose the Voltbike was that it was in stock and quick shipping. Now perhaps I should consider canceling and reevaluate my choice.
Did you consider the Surface604 Rook or Colt? The Rook is sold-out until June 18, but it appears the Colt is still in-stock. If you decide to jump ship on the Elegant, make sure your order is cancelled and your bankcard refund is issued before ordering a different ebike.

Thank you both for the suggestions!
The Elegant does not say anything about back order, or delays. I appreciate that Juiced and others explain that there will be delays on certain product. I do not like it when a company takes my money and then I find out they can not fulfill the order as advertise.

I have hope they will come through, even though we are past “one or two days”. It’s just the experiences on this thread are making me question every thing again.

Thank you both for the suggestions!
The Elegant does not say anything about back order, or delays. I appreciate that Juiced and others explain that there will be delays on certain product. I do not like it when a company takes my money and then I find out they can not fulfill the order as advertise.

I have hope they will come through, even though we are past “one or two days”. It’s just the experiences on this thread are making me question every thing again.
If it's any consolation, owners seem to be very happy with their Voltbikes once they get them. I think the warehouse move at a time when folks are wanting to get outdoors and ride was bad timing but perhaps they didn't have a choice.

Back