Voltbike mariner limited 500w

Claudio

Hi,

I ordered my first ebike yesterday from voltbike.ca, I chose the mariner 500w limited. I'm 6'0, 260lbs.. Will it be a comfortable ride for me in general? I'm used to a 27.5" louis garneau regular hybrid bike for the past year. Thanks.

Claudio

Hi,

I ordered my first ebike yesterday from voltbike.ca, I chose the mariner 500w limited. I'm 6'0, 260lbs.. Will it be a comfortable ride for me in general? I'm used to a 27.5" louis garneau regular hybrid bike for the past year. Thanks.

Claudio

Hi Claudio,
Congrats on your forthcoming folding fatbike!
I just received my Mariner Limited and rode it for about 8 miles tonight.
I'm 6', 240 lbs and I was mostly comfortable on the ride. I don't think I have the handlebar and seatpost height adjustments calibrated and dialed in for my height & weight yet...
I'll be riding it again tomorrow evening and will report back.

that's great, please let me know after you rode it again and how long did it take to get to you? are you in usa or canada?

Hi, Mariner owners...I could use some help. The screen/controller on my Mariner stopped showing speed and distance a few weeks ago, though everything else seemed to function. I emailed Voltbike, and George sent me a new controller, which I've installed. Same problem.

Has anyone had this issue, and if so, have you found a solution? Is it perhaps in the settings? Any help would be appreciated. I live 800 miles from the Voltbike location, so it's hard to get there for service. But I'm pretty discouraged now.

Thank you Ian in Alberta

Back