Vandalism

This is the path I took when the guard rail was removed to block the good path . If you look close you can see where they cut the post. I should of paid more attention but I was enjoying my ride to much.

Attachments

• IMG_5523.JPG
    IMG_5523.JPG
    196.1 KB · Views: 367
This is the pic of when I put the guard rail back in its proper place. Notice the signs.

Attachments

• IMG_5524.JPG
    IMG_5524.JPG
    166.4 KB · Views: 356
IME, people will do amazing things to keep using "their" trail when they get rerouted. The attitude being "I've hiked/run/biked on this trail every day/week/year forever, there's no way I will stop" Evren when the new trail is better and more fun. This is one I haven't seen before.

IME, people will do amazing things to keep using "their" trail when they get rerouted. The attitude being "I've hiked/run/biked on this trail every day/week/year forever, there's no way I will stop" Evren when the new trail is better and more fun. This is one I haven't seen before.
Who would go through the trouble to carry a saw or an electric one a few miles in the bush to do that. I just find it amazing people can do that ! You could get charged for damaging property also .

Who would go through the trouble to carry a saw or an electric one a few miles in the bush to do that. I just find it amazing people can do that ! You could get charged for damaging property also .

An 8" folding saw is all you'd need. I often carry one on rides to clear trails. I've seen where people carry in bolt cutters, so I'm not surprised they hauled in a saw. Truely the only way to keep people off an old trail is to destroy it and reshape the land the way it used to be. If it still exists, signs, fences, or brush dragged in front of it will be no match for the determined.

Back