Vado 4.0 LTD

Interesting... It is the first Vado I've seen which made me want to shield my eyes!
Wear a high vis green helmet, and a safety orange vest when you ride it to make sure to be seen.And a flashing light or two ...

It seems to me the colour is mango. @Brendon@TBSM, you're the expert in mango, aren't you ;)

That's right! I looked at that bike, but since I'll be riding it all the time I want folks to experience the 1.3 motor and the top of the line model. That and I don't really want a suspension seatpost so the black goes well with my mango wheels!

Here's the bike, really sharp color! Sold out in size large in both standard and low step frames, all other sizes are in stock, we can ship wherever!

Attachments

• 95020-60_VADO-40-LTD-BRSYYEL-BLK-LQDSIL_HERO.jpg
    95020-60_VADO-40-LTD-BRSYYEL-BLK-LQDSIL_HERO.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 249
There are two 'lively' colors; Crimson and Yellow. It's well established that they are the fasterest colors, not to mention coolest...😎

The color is fine; high visibility can help you avoid being killed by drivers. But why move the headlight down to the arch? That seems like a miss, as Court would say.

The color is fine; high visibility can help you avoid being killed by drivers. But why move the headlight down to the arch? That seems like a miss, as Court would say.
My Vado has the stem mounted light. It interferes with a handle bar bag which I use on my mech bike. The light is custom for this so it can't just be flipped over and mounted on the fork crown. I ended up 3D printing an extension that puts the light above my bag.

I would have preferred a crown mounted light.

Back