Used ST2, good price?

I just bought a 2017 new ST2 for less than that. Might want to check around before you buy it used. In general, right now is a great time to get a new bike that is from past model years. New models are coming in, and dealers need to push old stock out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah for sure, you should call as you won't always see prices listed online--especially when the price is under MSRP. The big online bike dealers should have decent prices, but no reason why you shouldn't call your local LBS if they carry Stromer.

I watch Western MA Craigslist for ebikes and that Stromer's been listed for a couple months now (ad's been "renewed" several times), so you might be able to get the seller to go down, especially this time of year.

If you do buy used and care about warranty coverage (which the ad boasts), be sure to read Stromer's provisions. A lot of mfrs won't extend warranties beyond "original" owners (Haibike for one) - I didn't see that in my brief read of Stromer's, but I did see that they require "presentation of the original receipt of purchase from a STROMER dealer. "

Saw this listing on Craig’s List. Price seems ok, thoughts? (Link Removed - No Longer Exists)

Go for a test ride and see if everything is as described.
If you talk to your local dealer, they may be able to fix if something goes wrong.

There are many dealers who will be happy to help you if you need parts. This is a bike, not a SpaceX rocket :)

Back