Urban Sizing Question

Ian

I am debating ordering an Urban and was wondering if anyone could advise on sizing. I know they have a sizing chart, but I feel like it is difficult for me to understand how to use it correctly.

Anyways, I am a 6'0.5" guy with about a 32" inseam. I'm just wondering if the Large or the X-Large frame would be the best choice for me. I am leaning towards the Large now but wanted to see if any owners could chime in.

Thanks!

I am debating ordering an Urban and was wondering if anyone could advise on sizing. I know they have a sizing chart, but I feel like it is difficult for me to understand how to use it correctly.

Anyways, I am a 6'0.5" guy with about a 32" inseam. I'm just wondering if the Large or the X-Large frame would be the best choice for me. I am leaning towards the Large now but wanted to see if any owners could chime in.

Thanks!

You can easily adjust a slightly smaller frame to fit you by raising the handlebar or moving the saddle but you can't shrink a large frame to fit a smaller person.
I am 6ft with 33" inseam. I would go with the large frame. It will be fine.

Thanks for the reply. I ended up getting a Large Urban with a body float. Excited to test it out next week!

Back