upgrading wallke x3 pro chain

ryukenden73

upgraded / replaced my chain this weekend. wallke x3 pro uses KCM z-series narrow chains with 128 links. most 8 speed chains are either 114 or 116. so you would definitely need to buy 2 chains for our bikes. One main chain and one donor chain to grab the extra chain links. Replaced the chain with kmc x-series with the Altus derailleur... smooth shifting

Last edited:
I want to sincerely thank you for bringing this info to our attention. We are always to improve our product, and your feedback is essential to that process. I will forward this msg to my production depaertment ASAP. We encourage our loyal riding to share their thoughts in a way that will stimulate innovation and problem solving to help us improve our product.

upgraded / replaced my chain this weekend. wallke x3 pro uses KCM z-series narrow chains with 128 links. most 8 speed chains are either 114 or 116. so you would definitely need to buy 2 chains for our bikes. One main chain and one donor chain to grab the extra chain links. Replaced the chain with kmc x-series with the Altus derailleur... smooth shifting
Ahhhh, is that why the chain is so sloppy and pops off all the time?

Back