UPDATED-Como 5.0 and a Vado SL 5.0 looking for new owners

GuruUno

I've fallen in love with the 2022 Vado 5.0 (NON-IGH) which I just picked up on Tuesday this week, hence no longer the need or desire to have 3 e-bikes.
I've tried them all (well almost), and this is my decision moving forward (Vado 5.0).
So, I've posted them for sale in the classified section of the forum.
THE VADO 5.0 SL HAS BEEN REDUCED WITH AN EXTENDER BATTERY AND CABLES INCLUDED!!!!
THE VADO 5.0 SL HAS BEEN SOLD!!

Last edited:
Quite frankly, I don't want to bastardize and remove the Como bars for the Vado, so I'll put on the "old" Como handlebars with the Kinect stem....for now. Hopefully I can source the new Como bars in the future.
BTW, I cannot believe how quick and nimble the Vado 5 is....I love it.

Quite frankly, I don't want to bastardize and remove the Como bars for the Vado, so I'll put on the "old" Como handlebars with the Kinect stem....for now. Hopefully I can source the new Como bars in the future.
BTW, I cannot believe how quick and nimble the Vado 5 is....I love it.
Interesting - I assumed the Como 5 and the Vado 5 would be similar regarding speed as they have similar specs

They are identical////with the exception of visual build/geometry.
The Como is a whole different feel but the Vado feels like a custom-fit glove.
The best part is that I've had to opportunity to try them all, for an extended period of time.
Maybe I should do the reviews? :)

i had a SL for 2 weeks. once i rode the normal como 4x i got the como 5.0 . lighter weight is ok but the speed is what changed my mind. the extra weight isn't noticeable

Back