Ugg ! my batteries are toast

Dwaynoupnorth

I have a Daymak Eagle Deluxe 84v Ebike It has roughly 2400km on it and the batteries all test done or borderline. It came with lead acid 20ah batteries. Is there a better battery set up out there.....more AH or lithium Ion. I would rather buy a good set of batteries rather than do this ever year or two . thanks for your help .

I have seen internet "how-to" videos about building your own Li-ion battery packs for electric storage. Getting one into your form factor may be tough but you have time on your hands if you can't go anywhere! :)

I would replace lead acid batteries with LiPO4 type batteries. They match lead acid much better, have three times the capacity and last longer than any other Li cells. They also match the voltages of lead acid batteries best so are built to the same sizes as lead acid batteries. You can probably find a similar drop in type LiPO4 battery online.

I have seen internet "how-to" videos about building your own Li-ion battery packs for electric storage. Getting one into your form factor may be tough but you have time on your hands if you can't go anywhere! :)
A disaster, and more expensive to set up with tools and supplies then buying a ready made. One little mistake and it Kentucky Fried Fingers. I have all the tools, welders battery testers, and all it takes. Buy a decent battery and ride, not putz.

I have a Daymak Eagle Deluxe 84v Ebike It has roughly 2400km on it and the batteries all test done or borderline. It came with lead acid 20ah batteries. Is there a better battery set up out there.....more AH or lithium Ion. I would rather buy a good set of batteries rather than do this ever year or two . thanks for your help .
Try Chan’s Battery Rebuild in London Ontario. They might be able to help.

In years past Ping Battery would build custom LiFePO4 packs for LA replacements. I found them to be very responsive with a high quality product.

I'm looking for 36V and the lowest Ah for a BBS01 36v 350W 15a

Lifepo4​

Ping is a bit more than I'd like to spend, but if there's no good competitor...

Back