Turbo Levo Tuning

The LightBlue® Explorer iPhone app on the App Store worked as described above when I tried it on the 2018 Turbo Levo comp last November.

Does anyone know if you can tune a Specialized Turbo Como? It's got the Brose motor, Bloks interface and 20mph limit (although it cuts of at 18mph because of a known issue by Specialized). Thanks!

Has anybody succesfully used the lightblue app to de-restrict speed on a 2018 Tubo Levo. I know a 2017
, it works but is a 2018 different????

Has anybody succesfully used the lightblue app to de-restrict speed on a 2018 Tubo Levo. I know a 2017
, it works but is a 2018 different????

Wonder about the same. Will try the eplus App for Specialized that should work when I get my bike next week.

I made a video for another guy... Make sure to follow it literally step for step (including closing the apps between steps). I've had a few people have issues using an Android app, then used an iPhone later and it worked fine.

R, please pass my thanks to whoever showed you how to do this and thank you for sharing on here. I signed up purely to say thanks!! Recently bought a Kenevo and was disheartened that when the motor dropped off it was difficult to pedal past the speed of the motor ' on flat ' now...………….the rider is no longer in control. This is how this bike is meant to be!!!

Thanks from me too.

I just bought a 2018 Levo Comp Carbon in the UK and used the "Light Blue" limiter override; it worked perfectly.

Last edited:
Since I really only need help on climbs and not needing help past 20mph,
what’s the original value to reset my tune on my 2018 Turbo Levo FSR Comp using LightBlue for 27.5 tires?

I cannot get this override to work on my levo turbo comp fsr 6fattie, I have tried the android app and the ios app but cannot get rid of the 2148mm wheel size. Any ideas??

Lots of people asking about how to revert to stock with the LightBlue App.

I followed the instructions on the German site (http://www.pedelecforum.de/forum/index.php?threads/specialized-levo-25-km-h-begrenzung.39902/)

Here’s a rough copy and paste:

Nicht ganz so krass, und immer noch bist gut über 40 km/h ist der Radumfang von 1800 mm, einzugeben als „02000807“.

Original Wert 2255 entspricht „ 0200CF08“, was ich aber leichter mit der SpeciApp eingeben kann.
0200 / CF08

0200 ist immer identisch

Dezimal 2255 ist 8CF Hex

Dezimal 1800 ist 708 Hex. 0200 0 807, etwas trickreich

So, in short, whilst the 02002003 gives you an 800mm rolling radius, you can have a smaller effect by using 02000807 to replicate an 1800mm rolling radius, or to go back to a 2255mm (which I think is a 2.6 to 3.0 width on a 27.5” rim) you’d need to use 0200CF08

Hope this helps someone, it’s the only reason I joined!

Lots of people asking about how to revert to stock with the LightBlue App.

I followed the instructions on the German site (http://www.pedelecforum.de/forum/index.php?threads/specialized-levo-25-km-h-begrenzung.39902/)

Here’s a rough copy and paste:

Nicht ganz so krass, und immer noch bist gut über 40 km/h ist der Radumfang von 1800 mm, einzugeben als „02000807“.

Original Wert 2255 entspricht „ 0200CF08“, was ich aber leichter mit der SpeciApp eingeben kann.
0200 / CF08

0200 ist immer identisch

Dezimal 2255 ist 8CF Hex

Dezimal 1800 ist 708 Hex. 0200 0 807, etwas trickreich

So, in short, whilst the 02002003 gives you an 800mm rolling radius, you can have a smaller effect by using 02000807 to replicate an 1800mm rolling radius, or to go back to a 2255mm (which I think is a 2.6 to 3.0 width on a 27.5” rim) you’d need to use 0200CF08

Hope this helps someone, it’s the only reason I joined!
I would love to be able to set rolling radius to 1800mm on a Vado. That should be about 20% difference and going up from 25 to 30km/h before motor cut off would be all I need.
No hope though that blutooth or apps will work on the Vados. Or could there be a chance with the 2019 Vado 5.0 that has the 1.3 motor?
Think I read somewhere that dealers can set rolling radius between 2100 and 2400.

Ok, just got a 2019 Levo Comp (aluminum frame). It doesn't go very fast downhill at all. Is there a way to fix this? Not sure what the LightBlue App does. Is there an Android version? Does it just reset the wheel size or do something else?

The thing I’ve noticed on my Como 2.0 - on both the BLOKS and the TCD-W (I had it swapped out), assist shuts down at 19 mph. It also reports having traveled a greater distance than I actually went - when compared to my Garmin Explorer 1000 and the STRAVA app on my Apple Watch. AND, the rolling speed reports 1.5 to 2 mph faster on the bike readout than it does on either GPS. That tells me that I’d want to play with the circumference setting because it is wrong. I am going to try this today and start with 1800 or 2000 if I can. I’d just like it to be accurate. I will report my findings.

Here to report that the latest firmware on the Como with the TCD-W doesn't work. At first, I freaked out when the circumference posted 0. I got the same speed, but it started racking up miles like crazy. Reset it back, and it was fine. It messed with Mission Control's Tune power settings, too. So, apparently they've patched whatever let this work in the past.

Here to report that the latest firmware on the Como with the TCD-W doesn't work. At first, I freaked out when the circumference posted 0. I got the same speed, but it started racking up miles like crazy. Reset it back, and it was fine. It messed with Mission Control's Tune power settings, too. So, apparently they've patched whatever let this work in the past.
What do you mean by ” circumference posted 0. ” ?

Back