Turbo Levo Tuning

Hi every one. I bought yesterday Turbo Levo HT 2019 model. Today i tried that light blue speed limiter tuning and it worked fine although the mission control app didn't change the circumference to 800 it stayed 2000mm. Bike now has no speed limiter and it will assistance over 40km/h speed if you just pedal. The tcd and the mission control app are way off on speed and distance. Is it normal? Maximun speed in the app and display shows only 15km/h eventought the real speed is over 40km/h same with the distance. It should've been 5km and the app and the Display says 1.85km/h. It is very nice that bike will not resrect your speed but i also wonder will it hurt the motor and how can i get the speed and distance correct again? Is there any way i can reset it back to factory 2000mm? Thanks

Hi every one. I bought yesterday Turbo Levo HT 2019 model. Today i tried that light blue speed limiter tuning and it worked fine although the mission control app didn't change the circumference to 800 it stayed 2000mm. Bike now has no speed limiter and it will assistance over 40km/h speed if you just pedal. The tcd and the mission control app are way off on speed and distance. Is it normal? Maximun speed in the app and display shows only 15km/h eventought the real speed is over 40km/h same with the distance. It should've been 5km and the app and the Display says 1.85km/h. It is very nice that bike will not resrect your speed but i also wonder will it hurt the motor and how can i get the speed and distance correct again? Is there any way i can reset it back to factory 2000mm? Thanks
I'd go back to your LBD and have them reset it. I tried with mine but never got it right again with Mission Control. Then the frame broke at the motor and I got a new bike. I haven't messed with the Bluetooth on it.

When I did mine, the readings got out of whack. On the Como 2.0, I never got the speed boost, but the mileage and speedometer were weird. I managed to get it close to being right again. But because of the unpredictable results, was deterred from doing it again. My guess would be if you exceed the capabilities of your bike, then it may wear faster? I know the ebikes are chain-sensitive. So, I don't know if there's something wrong with the bike - I do know that Specialized keeps tweaking the software to prevent people from setting it in a way that might cause them to have to deal with problems that might arise from overclocking it.

Okay. Thank you. I think i want it back to "normal" so i can have a peace of mind. The usa limiter is all i need. But here are the eu 25km/h and 2000mm 27-28km/h.

Okay. Thank you. I think i want it back to "normal" so i can have a peace of mind. The usa limiter is all i need. But here are the eu 25km/h and 2000mm 27-28km/h.
Hi any news on using the light blue, blue tooth app? Any one no what bike models and year models can be adjusted without problems? Thanks. Jerry

Hi, sorry I've just noticed your reply, thanks. Did you just get the 2000mm wheel circumference or did they go lower? What speed do you get I read that 2000mm gives 2 or 3 KPM extra!

Back