Turbo Creo with SRAM etap

I just finished the wireless 12 speed upgrade on my Creo Comp Carbon Sl Evo. Went with eagle gt and an eagle xo 10-50 rear cassette , sram 44t front ring , rival etap shifters and sram red brakes. Works great !
Nice! Did you have to replace the crankset and/or bottom bracket? Or, were you able to mount the SRAM 44t chain ring on the one that came with the bike. I assume the Praxis, 44T, 110BCD chain ring that came on the bike was a no-go with your RIVAL derailleur - right? Thanks!

Nice! Did you have to replace the crankset and/or bottom bracket? Or, were you able to mount the SRAM 44t chain ring on the one that came with the bike. I assume the Praxis, 44T, 110BCD chain ring that came on the bike was a no-go with your RIVAL derailleur - right? Thanks!
Well, I got an SRAM 44T Chain ring but the bike shop had to flip it around to align it correctly. Didnt replace the crank set. I actually got an Eagle AXS derailer and used the rival shifters. The rear cassette is a 10-50T ... I've been using this a few months and working like a champ!

New Bike.jpg

2021 Turbo Creo SL Comp Carbon
SRAM X01 drive train, Rival brakes/shifter, Turbo Remote, RideWrap.
I provided the farkles (fancy accessories, real kool, likely expensive), LBS did the set up.
First ride today - Bueno!
Thanks again for all the pointers in this thread.

Having upgraded from wired to wireless, I'd like to seal the opening where the derailleur cable exited the frame. Small detail, I know, but there should be a Specialized part for doing it. Anyone know the part number? Thanks.

Attachments

• 20220805_131024.jpg
    20220805_131024.jpg
    450.8 KB · Views: 114
Back