Torque sensor calibration

vardothiel

I have noticed something about the torque sensor. If I boot up the display and it calibrates while I am applying torque to the pedals, then the sensor becomes more responsive to even slight pedal pressure when in turbo mode.

Booting up while stationary and the sensitivity is back to normal. I have repeated this a few times and I am interested if anyone else has tried it. Is there any other way to adjust the sensitivity? I believe I read that the latest models that work with the blue tooth can adjust it but I have a 2015 and not sure if there is a way for me or not.

Cheers

I have noticed something about the torque sensor. If I boot up the display and it calibrates while I am applying torque to the pedals, then the sensor becomes more responsive to even slight pedal pressure when in turbo mode.

Booting up while stationary and the sensitivity is back to normal. I have repeated this a few times and I am interested if anyone else has tried it. Is there any other way to adjust the sensitivity? I believe I read that the latest models that work with the blue tooth can adjust it but I have a 2015 and not sure if there is a way for me or not.

Cheers
You should be getting error 14 on your display for applying torque while booting up. It's designed to be turned on and a completed startup sequence before applying any action to the bike.

Back