Tire Repair Kit tools etc suggestion

Well the first question is does your wheel use Presta or Schrader valves? If it uses Presta valves the 700c version in that link should work fine. You can usually be just fine with the tube being a bit smaller or bit bigger than the tire size.

Just my $0.02, but it isn't grossly difficult to either patch a tube without removing the wheel or removing and replacing a wheel, even on a hub-drive e-bike. If you have somebody show you how in a bike shop or a youtube video and practice at home you shouldn't have any trouble doing so. The only exceptions I'd make is that for really, really small wheels it can be a pain to get the tire off the rim and back on it and for some bikes with an enclosed chain guide you aren't getting that wheel off outside of a workshop.

No spare actual spokes, but I always now have a Fiberfix spoke in my bag. A Kevlar cord temporary spoke replacement, reusable, very handy if you bust one out in the wilds somewhere. There’s several YouTube videos on these things. About $10 or so, on a little tube that sits right next to my tubeless tire repair kit. Lots of cheap peace of mind there.

I also have one of those How To videos for the spoke kit downloaded on my iphone in case I need to refresh my memory out on some ridge someplace.

Well the first question is does your wheel use Presta or Schrader valves? If it uses Presta valves the 700c version in that link should work fine. You can usually be just fine with the tube being a bit smaller or bit bigger than the tire size.

Just my $0.02, but it isn't grossly difficult to either patch a tube without removing the wheel or removing and replacing a wheel, even on a hub-drive e-bike. If you have somebody show you how in a bike shop or a youtube video and practice at home you shouldn't have any trouble doing so. The only exceptions I'd make is that for really, really small wheels it can be a pain to get the tire off the rim and back on it and for some bikes with an enclosed chain guide you aren't getting that wheel off outside of a workshop.
I think it uses a presta valve (Kenda K1088 Tire 700C x 45C (45-622) ) but im not sure as the bike is not here yet and thank you

Back