Tip of the Mitt Michigan

The Stretch is a cool bike. Are there some specific items you plan to carry? I’m always interested to see how people use their cargo bikes

I was just curious . I don't think i will haul something like 400 lbs but want to know the capacity. I am looking for a more compact cargo bike but stretch seems a good option too.
I Like The Step thru design. once you load up the back, swinging your leg over can be very difficult .I'm told they are adding a model with a motor on the front wheel also, more hill climbing ability. Haven't seen anything in print yet.

Towing kayaks, carrying RC Sailboats to the harbor, and camping
Sounds like fun!

400lbs usually includes the rider when it comes to cargo bikes. You can always add a trailer if you need increased capacity. A friend of mine carries as much as 500lbs beyond his ~200lbs self with the addition of a trailer we setup for him.

Sounds like fun!

400lbs usually includes the rider when it comes to cargo bikes. You can always add a trailer if you need increased capacity. A friend of mine carries as much as 500lbs beyond his ~200lbs self with the addition of a trailer we setup for him.
I'm hoping I don't need a trailer for camping. I use to get everything I needed in the sidecar on the Ural. I haven't tried it yet on the bike. May have to pack a little lighter. Hoping to see how others do before I try it. Thanks

Back