Thule Easyfold XT2 - A good rack for ebikes and the best one if you have fenders

You can see the tailights are obstructed as I noticed on some of the other pictures on this thread. Got these trailer lights on ETrailer. Also, you can see how I've used a ratchet strap underneath to pull downwards on platform and it makes it very solid. I can still tilt the bikes back for rear entry to the vehicle without removing the ratchet strap. IMG_5460 bike rack 2.jpgIMG_5458 bike rack.jpg

My Thule rack Just arrived and have just inserted it into the hub...I haven’t yet put my bike on it. TNEP your strap placement was instructive. I’ve always suffered from poor tool using ability (even though I’m a man). Next step is to figure out the trailer lights for my Ridgeline. Good thread...$795 good

We’ve used our Thule Easyfold now for two E bikes w/o any problems. We have a 2” hitch. The bikes fit easily with the pedals on each bike positioned straight down in the middle (facing each other).
It seems very solid going over bumps and turns.

We've had our Thule Easyfold for over a year now using it with 2 ebikes. Works well. Love the 'fold away' feature!

Yes we do love the fact that it tucks away in our garage!

We’re still a bit concerned about the fact that we don’t hear the ‘click’ that others note when tightening the clamps, indicating the clamp is tight enough. However, it seems very snug and secure and we don’t over tighten. We have a call and email into Thule about it, and are planning to take it into the local rack store where we purchased it, just to be sure.
We really like the rack.

Yes we do love the fact that it tucks away in our garage!

We’re still a bit concerned about the fact that we don’t hear the ‘click’ that others note when tightening the clamps, indicating the clamp is tight enough. However, it seems very snug and secure and we don’t over tighten. We have a call and email into Thule about it, and are planning to take it into the local rack store where we purchased it, just to be sure.
We really like the rack.
[/QUO
Like I said, stop being concerned and call Thule. they wil warranty it quickly, sending you a replacement...no more concern.

Back