This is what the ST2 should have come stock with

The SR fork is the perfect addition to the ST2. Makes the handling around the awful roads here in the greater Seattle area so much more enjoyable to ride. Yes I will admit the price is a bit steep for a suspension fork but it does match up with the bike perfectly. ST2 Fork-1.jpg

Attachments

• ST2 Fork-2.jpg
    ST2 Fork-2.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 499
  • ST2 Fork-3.jpg
    ST2 Fork-3.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 488
  • ST2 Fork-4.jpg
    ST2 Fork-4.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 479
Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome! I would love to hear how it rides compared to a ST1 with its front suspension. Agree about the price but once I'm already on a bike priced as it is and ride as much as I do won't go without it.....soon :)

Awesome! I would love to hear how it rides compared to a ST1 with its front suspension. Agree about the price but once I'm already on a bike priced as it is and ride as much as I do won't go without it.....soon :)
I have no experience with the ST1 but I can tell you on the ST2 it is really nice. Makes it just that much more enjoyable!

I have no doubt it does and if I get my other issues resolved satisfactorily or even close enough i will have one with in a month i would think, thx

I'm also in Seattle - can you tell me who installed it for you? Order it yourself or via the shop? Did the hydraulic break lines need to be replaced with longer ones? Still happy with it? Thanks in advance!
DJ over at Electric & Foldable Bikes in Ballard ordered it and did the install. I was going to do it myself as I've done this kind of work before but Joel from Stromer kind of talked me out of it as to now screw with the warranty. No nothing has to be done with the break line aside from the fact of re-routing down the fork leg. It no longer can run through the headtube as with the stock fork. Happy with it... Couldn't be more! I have it dialed in with just the right about of sag now and it makes the ride REALLY nice around these crappy Seattle roads. That in combination with the BodyFloat post. Just a heads up - you'll need to get yourself a good fork pump as it doesn't come with one. I highly recommend the Rockshox pump that you can pick up online.

I'm near Magnusson Patk and commute to UW. Maybe a ride to one of the breweries along the BG trail?
The BG sounds good - I lived in View Ridge for a while and use to ride that. Gets a bit congested. I find it REALLY tough to ride trails now as Dotty (my ST2) just loves to go fast!! :) I'm a solo parent so I have to plan rides but I can make it happen. I heard from DJ you got your fork ordered... You will love it!!

Where you on the White ST2 just off the bike path?? If so - yep that was me.
Hey - yep, that was me (Mike). I typically commute in closer to 6am, which is probably why I haven't run into you more often. I am guessing you are enjoying a quick commute in from West Seattle - I certainly am!

Back