They both Fit Racktime Racks (Which ONE is Best)

this looks really nice. I am looking for implementing UniKilp on my bags too.
you mentioned the bag came with mik system, so you didn't have to make extra bolt mounts on your bag, but how does the UniKlip originally intend to get fixed on a bag that doesn't have any bolt mounts at bottom?
I spoke with someone awhile back that had purchased an 1/8 piece of plastic . He'd cut it to size and used it in his bag to attach the mount. You could use a piece of plywood or paneling as well. Some bags have a rigid base already . You'd have to line the mount up and drill the holes . Make sure to get it straight.

My Bontrager bag mounted up easy because the holes that existed were slotted : It didn't take me 10 minutes to switch it around. I got a deal on that bag. Normal Price is $129.00. Keep in mind that particular Bontrager Bag is made really good. Far better IMO then My other bags from them or other top branded bags . The sales guy laughed because he's got these bags with MIK mounts . Yet Trek Bikes they are supposed to mount on have racktime racks : The MIK and racktime mounts are very close to identical. Just enough different that they don't work for each other's racks :
I looked at the Talis bag and thought it was just so so construction. Plus as I said it's rectangular vs oval shaped like most bags
Here.s the place I purchased the mount . Very fast shipping 2 days

I have the narrow Racktime rack and the Racktime Odin bag. Neither the rack or the adapter moves and are really solid but the bag does which I don’t notice or care about. The bag has panniers in the side pockets.
CCED6FB9-32EE-4D5A-A773-0BBFD5C3859F.jpeg
5D8C3B97-FD7B-4FE1-BA16-200EAB577198.jpeg

Like I said I spoke with someone on the Forum before all of this transpired : Who told me he used an additional piece of plexi type material 1/8 thick . Which he said made his bag solid : I can't find his comment :

Where did you get your bag from....I've searched online and everyone is out of stock and those that show available. I called and they were unavailable.
I ordered two from Amazon in September but it seems that they are currently unavailable now. Iirc, they were shipped from the Netherlands. Racktime’s website shows the following as US distributor:

J & B Importers, INC
11925 SW 128th St.
Miami, FL 33186
Tel.: (305) 238-1866
www.jbi.bike

Perhaps they can help with info about sourcing and availability.

I ordered two from Amazon in September but it seems that they are currently unavailable now. Iirc, they were shipped from the Netherlands. Racktime’s website shows the following as US distributor:

J & B Importers, INC
11925 SW 128th St.
Miami, FL 33186
Tel.: (305) 238-1866
www.jbi.bike

Perhaps they can help with info about sourcing and availability.
Thanks for the information, apparently that bag is very popular cuz they out of stock too along with everyone else. Ugh, I guess I'll to figure something out

Last edited:
Where did you get your bag from....I've searched online and everyone is out of stock and those that show available. I called and they were unavailable.
Amazon but that was months ago. Wish I’d ordered two but my wife wasn’t sure what ebike she was interested in back then.

Amazon but that was months ago. Wish I’d ordered two but my wife wasn’t sure what ebike she was interested in back then.
Yeah, its hell trying to find one now. Im really trying to avoid buying another rack system if I can avoid it. For now, I did buy the Snap-it online someone suggested and I'm attach it to an old trunk bag so that at least I have something to carry my things.

Yeah, its hell trying to find one now. Im really trying to avoid buying another rack system if I can avoid it. For now, I did buy the Snap-it online someone suggested and I'm attach it to an old trunk bag so that at least I have something to carry my things.
Yes we have a bunch of Racktime stuff and I like it for the convenience. You can get a huge assortment online at Rosebikes Germany. Just click the box for compatible items.

Back