The Sondors Bike is Unravelling a Bit

that will be the most expensive Email you have ever written. and in my opinion a waste of your money, For what its worth, I don't think you will get an answer.

EDIT... LOL I could be wrong about most expensive.. are you looking to join the owners group now?

Trev, $1? He is obliged by the T's and C's from Indiegogo to answer questions truthfully and promptly. Why oh why won't he answer if all is above board?

That's not how they seem to be presenting it on the link above... Perhaps they will "update the specifications" of their offer in the coming weeks....

Good spot, because what I read this morning is they will now only deduct such "rewards" off of your shipping charges i.e. they hold on to as much money as they can and don't pay anything out. As before, I don't think they have a clue wtf they are doing and are wholly responsible for the accusations of "scam," the suspicion that surrounds this campaign and th grounded concerns that people such as myself have - why else would Ivars change his name to Storm? The smell is getting worse and they are doing nothing about it at all except try and get more people to part with their cash.

that will be the most expensive Email you have ever written. and in my opinion a waste of your money, For what its worth, I don't think you will get an answer.

EDIT... LOL I could be wrong about most expensive.. are you looking to join the owners group now?

Owners Group? Is that wishful thinking lol - have you got a link? Nobody owns anything, why are they contradicting the statements on the Indiegogo site?

Speak for yourself, my application is pending - :)

I am sure Biknut will approve the request to join, if there is merit to my concerns then so be it, otherwise shoot me down.

The more I see of this event, the more I wonder at the bona fides of some of the players, Agency 2.0 really needs more scrutiny I think.

Given Storm / Ivars apparent lack of knowledge of technical details of this bike, is it possible he is nothing more than a figure head? or perhaps a Patsy?

Just had a look at the IndieGoGo website and the ongoing discussions that are happening there...

Not only do they have Ian Grace' / EULITTLBs unanswered questions hanging over them.. which they patently refuse to deal with. That looks bad enough all by itself. I cant believe that any legitimate organization would not attempt to put out that fire..

But they also have supporters that behave like E thugs, keyboard warriors that are so busy with childish name calling and handing out insults and ridiculous claims that they cant see the damage such behavior is doing to their cherished brand.

I was a supporter of Ford products in primary school (My parents owned a Ford Falcon GT HO Phase 3, at the time, the fastest four door production car on the planet.. (until the XJ12 Jaguar came along) .. and I defended Fords' honour rather vigorously .. against the hordes of non believers whose Dads owned Bloody Holdens (our local GM product)... in fact you might have called me a one eyed zealot..

Of course, at the time I was around 8 years old, so had an excuse for not knowing such behavior was rather immature.

Trev, for whatever reason I have become obsessed with the blatant lies, false claims and inconsistent little stories peddled around by Sondors and Agency 2.0 and I hope I have done as well as I can to expose them. I prefer this is what we are selling, this is how
Much for, this is how we will do it, this is when you will get it, this is what you will get.

As consumers we should trust our intuition, I always back the small guy, but not when I have to suspend my disbelief. Why others are choosing to do so is beyond me. Why others are choosing to justify a range of 50 miles if you pedal 40 miles first, or agree you can charge a battery fully in 90 minutes if it is only half-depleted is all wordplay.

A fool would realise Sondors can not bring an untested bike to a global marketplace without tremendous technical, legal, maintenance, logistic and support issues - and he is doing it on his own!! tbh the guy seemed totally detached from the bike as he is from his customer base. I smell trouble ahead, but at least I tried to raise awareness of how hollow these claims have been from the start of this particular campaign.

I don't think anybody can say you didn't do your level best to raise awareness of your legitimate concerns.. If your actions helped one person to come to a well informed decision (whether they chose to lay down their money or not) it was worth it.. I wonder if Ralph Nader was called nasty names by people who didn't yet own a Chev Corvair...

I've no problem with anyone who argues they have funded, they are aware of the risk and the performance exaggerations, they don't expect delivery in May (would be nice) but so what they are in for the ride - it is the deluded who argue this is a bona fide campaign and the performance figures can be justified which fill me with dismay personally.

EU why do you even care? You are not buying one of the bikes. You have made an ass out of yourself.

Tom, I was interested in buying several as it happens - you might think I am ass fair enough, I might think you are an ass for pledging money on a non-refundable basis for a half-baked ill thought out product which is based on false claims and exaggerations.

The insults, abuse, false accusations and threats I have received are disgusting - for asking questions that the Campaign Owner won't answer - and you are confident that this is above board?

By the way you haven't bought a bike either, if so you would have a legal right to one and you would know what you are getting and when within reason.

Type Storm Sondors ebike into Facebook, a Page so I can make an ass of myself mostly elsewhere and not be criticised on here. Hopefully I will drive traffic to this site as a way of thanking Court for allowing freedom of expression.

So come on Sondors and Agency 2.0, sue me and I will detail every false and inconsistent claim in my Defence.

Last edited:
You raised some valid questions about specs and range, etc. Yes some things changed and the communication could have been better. But that is not my issue. The bottom line is, no one "owes" you an explanation for anything. You are just an Internet troll repeating the same BS over and over and over and over and over and over again. At first it was amusing. At one point maybe a little irritating. Now it's just sad.

Like the bike? Great! Buy one. Don't like it? Fine, don't buy one. But STFU already.

Let. It. Go.

Tom don't tell me to STFU. If I want to discuss inconsistencies and false claims with other members I will do so; if I want to warn other people about this campaign I will do so as well. As a Contributor I can expect my questions to be answered truthfully and promptly and they haven't been, simple as.

You need to get over it, this story will run.

When is the next demo day btw?

It's just sad. Court has allowed you to post the same BS whining hundreds maybe thousands of times. It's old.

And yes I can say I think you should STFU. But you won't, because you're a troll and that's what trolls do.

So have fun! :)

Just grow up, don't tell me to STFU either.

"Ian you have made your point can you give it a rest until there is some new news to report? Thanks"

Using insults is a reflection on you nobody else.

Back