The Need for SPEED

Wojo

I live in a small Western Canadian town, population 60,000 with big open roads and
130 km of great paved bike trials. The top speed of my Turbo S is 45k. Just not fast enough. I can chip my truck and car for more horse power and speed. Their must be a way to remove the speed limiter from a ebike. Theirs a lot of smart people out there but I'm not one of them, to figure out how to do this. Looking for help. Anyone know of a tuning chip or dongle that will work. Has anyone ever removed the limiter on the
Turbo S
Thanks

Sell your bike.
If you don't want to have an obvious appearing high speed ebike, you may want to look at this one,
(Link Removed - No Longer Exists)
or this
or this
or this
or this

Good luck.

Last edited:
Just not fast enough.

If you buy any bike with a Bafang mid-drive and you buy the programming cable you can set the limit to 99 kph. You can also program the amperage limit, acceleration curve and the power output per PAS level up to whatever speed you want. I have a Titanium framed 750W BBS02 with a 52V battery pack and Rohloff IGH that can sustain 48 kph on flats. It could go faster if I modify the program I'm using, but 48 kph is plenty for me.

Here's a link to the explanation of how the program can be changed.

https://electricbike-blog.com/2015/06/26/a-hackers-guide-to-programming-the-bbs02/

Court J.

Back