Teo Bike Accessories

We got the same phone case, like the pannier bags. I leave back fender and rack off as I tow the trailer bike when home. Looks great!
front and rear camera?

Yes I did go overboard with the cameras however my rides sometimes take place on public street and there's way too many people driving that just do not care to share the road with bicycles, had one smart ass cut me off giving me the finger and yelling at me to get the f.... off the road 60 feet before red light where there was a plain wrapped cap car waiting for the light to change and the cap was paying attention to the whole situation and put his disco lights on as the car came to a stop right behind his bumper, cap asked me if all was ok and told me that he's rear camera recorded everything, than he had a few words with the driver, he did not look happy signing that ticket.
Around here some folks just do not give a darn and think they own the road.

Last edited:
I am still riding with the Jumbo Jim, but not tubeless. I still got a couple flat tire, but not as bad as before, since now I also use the Mr. tuffy liner and some green slime, I usually can ride back home with something stuck in the tire.
I was wondering if you got any feedback about riding tubeless, I don't know anybody who is doing it yet. Does the sealing solution help to seal a hole in the tire while riding?

Cheers

@Stoker283
Personally I have not tried to go tubeless and this was my first flat when the new tire decided to blow after only five miles.
Sorry @AguassissiM , I was trying to reply a post from @mid drive merv but I guess it didn't worked!

I saw that he was asking about riding tubeless and I always been curious about it if it was really better or not.

But I am sorry for your blown tire, that is very weird, did you like the tire? Was it an imperfection?

@Stoker283
I like the tires specifically how they seem to stick much better to the roadway than the original ones. It is a mistery why one is ok and the other blew up, perhaps I had too much for lunch that day.
Hope my replacement will show up soon.

Attachments

• IMG_20180513_172729.jpg
    IMG_20180513_172729.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 511
@Stoker283
I like the tires specifically how they seem to stick much better to the roadway than the original ones. It is a mistery why one is ok and the other blew up, perhaps I had too much for lunch that day.
Hope my replacement will show up soon.
Wow that is very weird, it's almost like a fabrication defect I'll say!
I hope you get better luck with your new one.

Several months ago, I decided to replace the black rim tape with red one to match my new red frame. I tried VERY hard to find 80mm rim tape like the original online - easier to find the proverbial needle in the haystack!!! So I settled for 65mm red nylon rim tape on AliExpress for 18$CAD, centered it on the rim (that was enough to cover the rim holes), and put 1 inch wide black gorilla tape strips on each sides.

Was browsing AliExpress today and low and behold, there is a single vendor with 80mm nylon tape for 18$CAD delivered to Canada for free with ePacket (2 weeks). Stock is low for those who want to seize the opportunity. Available in White, Black, Red and Yellow. Ordered myself some red again...

I know you can use anything in place of the OEM tape, but I like the ultra tight waterproof seal of actual nylon rim tape designed for that specific purpose. Just look at the OEM tape, I mean, can you do better than that with any hack found online?

AliExpress 800mm rim tape
Hi @america94 It is good to hear from you!
How is the new frame so far? no more issue I hope!

Back