Tall rider and Aventon Level 2

riplipper

Region
USA
My first e bike and I am getting ready to pull the trigger on a Level 2. It seems to check almost every box on my list, including price.
Any tall riders 6-4 with experience on one?
The specs on the large frame say up to 6-4 but my concern is, I really do not want to max out the seat post position.
And are there any other similar bikes in the < $2k price range that might have a larger frame I should look at?
Thanks

Aventon might be worst case here. I'm 6'4" have an Aventure.2, and the consensus on the internet is that the "frame size" difference is just the length of the seat tube. I get a very upright riding position on the large frame. I'm no where near maxing out the seat tube, though.

Aventon might be worst case here. I'm 6'4" have an Aventure.2, and the consensus on the internet is that the "frame size" difference is just the length of the seat tube. I get a very upright riding position on the large frame. I'm no where near maxing out the seat tube, though.
Thanks, the Level 2 specs on their website does show two different frame sizes and specs, so I am hopeful, I think. Glad your not maxing out the seat tube at your height. thanks again.

I'm 6'3", 300lbs, long arms, size 14 shoes, and have a hard time finding (e)bikes to fit me to my comfort level. I have two 2016 Radrovers and recently purchased a Himiway Cobra Pro. I still had to add additional accessories/parts to make the ebikes more comfortable from my height, weight, and 15-30 mile average riding range:

- Cloud 9 12.5 X 11.5 X 8 Cruiser gel seat (more comfy sitting on butt cheeks instead of pounding the more sensitive "man" area on a long ride with thinner seats)
- Kinekt Cirrus Bodyfloat 400mm suspension seatpost (right knee pain after a ride with 350mm seatpost length)
- Sunlite or Himiway adjustable 0-60 degree bike stem (adjusted at a little under 50 degrees angle)
- Wide platform MTB pedals
- SQlab 710 ergo hand grip (help against numb hands for Radrover)
- Northwave MTB Escape Evo shoes (waaaay more comfortable, supportive, and easier to pedal compared to just regular running shoes)

I would budget additional $50-$400 for accessories if the ebike isn't as comfy out the box.

The level 2 fits me very well at 6.4 and the seat is nowhere near over extended. The only issue I have, personally, I would like the handlebars a bit higher so I bought a 4 inch extender. This bike easily makes the grade for taller riders.

Back