Sweet spot for my post

Ruddog

Looking for the best section to post concerning my Voltbike Interceptor and its failed battery pack. As it stands right now I need either a new battery pack for the mentioned E-bike. Or help with the manufacturer's battery pack schematic or parts list where I can order parts for repair. During my weekend-long search found nothing on the subject matter I am requesting. Contacted the vendor but the bike and battery pack have been discontinued. Sad looking at my bike with no battery sitting in my garage dollars down the drain unless I can find a solution.

Looking for the best section to post concerning my Voltbike Interceptor and its failed battery pack. As it stands right now I need either a new battery pack for the mentioned E-bike. Or help with the manufacturer's battery pack schematic or parts list where I can order parts for repair. During my weekend-long search found nothing on the subject matter I am requesting. Contacted the vendor but the bike and battery pack have been discontinued. Sad looking at my bike with no battery sitting in my garage dollars down the drain unless I can find a solution.

You may post your concerns here:

Back