Superdelite Mountain Owner Thread

Hello pjI. Do you mean Seacoast E-Bikes and are you in MA? If so, I mentioned to Steve that you can try out the Superdelite Mountain as I live in Lexington, MA. There are really nice trails right next to where I live and I’m 100% happy for you to try out the 155mm cranks. I also can share some GREAT news. Email me at [email protected]

Thank you. I wrote a reply but it was removed. Do you mean Seacoast EBikes? I live in Lexington, MA and if you want to test ride the Superdelite Mountain with 155mm plus Fox Float shock upgrade; I have really nice off road trails by me. If possible send me a message.

Enjoying your videos Walter, not a lot on the Superdelite other than dealers, nice to see from an owners perspective. I also like the stream of consciousness - funny but that’s how I hike and ride, talking to myself (I do try to not give others the impression I’m some crazy guy :)) Might be neat to see the Bosch display while you ride, I’ve seen people do screen recordings or some such and overlay it, something to think about.

Enjoying your videos Walter, not a lot on the Superdelite other than dealers, nice to see from an owners perspective. I also like the stream of consciousness - funny but that’s how I hike and ride, talking to myself (I do try to not give others the impression I’m some crazy guy :)) Might be neat to see the Bosch display while you ride, I’ve seen people do screen recordings or some such and overlay it, something to think about.
Thank you. I’ve never rode off roading until I started riding with the Superdelite Mountain. It’s extremely fun and challenging. I’m looking forward to getting back on the trails after winter.

Back